View Poll Results: Who will be Gurhal's Next Top Model ?!

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arika

83 35.02%
  • Touka

33 13.92%
  • Neith v3.5

32 13.50%
  • Mimosa

36 15.19%
  • Soubrette

53 22.36%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    OMFG, Neith, what have you done?!
    You had my vote 'till I saw the pic. D:
    Heh, I didn't wanna use the same look as last time really. If you think that's a change, you should see what she looks like now (presently not pale, pastel blue hair, changed her facial structure and everything >_>)

The pic I took isn't too much of a radical change for her- I always tend to use the more slender parts (unless I'm PT), and Neith was a HUcaseal in PSO anyway, so it fits her. I gotta admit though, I got sick of her looking like a vamp so I needed a change for a while. As I said, I'm not happy with how she looks for this poll but couldn't think of anything else to do (that and I was more involved with hunting Love Inferno at the time). Seriously though, it's much harder getting a working outfit for Caseals. Even if you find a set that looks good, pre-AoI and post AoI parts won't mesh together because the subcolour will be different shades (for some reason, the idiots behind this decided that a black subcolour on one part should be grey on another, making it very restrictive with which parts will flow). I guess that's why I had to use HUcaseal arms; I tried about 6-7 different arms. Of those, only 2-3 matched the torso colour, and of those the only one I thought looked any good was the HUcaseal ones.

Thanks for whoever voted for me so far, I'm honestly surprised Touka has no votes yet though. I really like the set he picked.
    Last edited by Neith; Apr 4, 2009 at 11:06 AM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I voted for Mimosa. The pic is very cute.
    and besides I have to support my fellow humans.

Oh and I have to say Touka is the best looking beast girl I'll seen. I mean I think all beast are ugly but Touka's is kinda ok.... way better than other beast i've seen that's for sure.

Soubrette>all. No one is cuter than her.

Ecchi:Well I could've opted for a PA related picture but I wanted to showcase my entire outfit(you can't see Arika's pants in her picture).

Shinko:Thanks?I'm not totally sure if that was a compliment but if I can get someone who doesn't like beasts much to say I look ok I must be doing something right XD

Arika has my vote in this one, and the rappy's on her arms T_T awesome
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

For me, looking at overall image composition as well as the beautiful models themselves, it's a tough choice between Arika and Soubrette~ I can't decide yet!

Everyone's tried hard, so for now you all get an honorary vote! ^-')b

Well for me it was between Soubrette and Arika, and since I'm not really into the cute look, Arika gets my vote. Neith would have been a contender for me, but the only thing I really had a problem with was the fleshy face on the HUcaseal look, just didn't quite work together for me, not bad otherwise. Either way, good job everybody for making it this far.
    X360

Zidane - Beast 150 - FF 20

I voted for Mimosa. I loved the use of
    the bouquet.

rubs back of head "man, i've been off this game for way to long, i need to get back on"

I just fell in love with arika's new sig xD. Everytime i try to make a high quality one they delete mine due to size >.>;;;;

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi