Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Your Favorite Weapon

Ignore stats. What weapon do you like the most? Why do you like it so much? Is it fun to get? Do you love its special ability? Have you actually gotten the weapon? Does it look cool with your character? Share your favorite!

My personal favorite weapon is the Soul Eater. Unfortunately, I believe it is unavailable in BB. (please, correct me if I'm wrong) I love getting it. I think going through the quests and defeating Kireek multiple times is really fun and the fact that once you kill him for good you get the weapon is sweet. It also looks totally badass. It's like a purple grim reaper's scythe! It's special kills instantly (even though it hardly succeeds...) and I feel like such a badass when I use a weapon that slowly kills me! It's like, "Whatever, I'm so cool that I'll deal with it!" It was the first rare weapon I ever got on my very first character in the Gamecube version of PSO way back in 2001, and I felt so cool! The Soul Eater is definitely my favorite weapon!
    You mean why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? WUH-HUH!

This topic Should be moved I think...

Orotiagito is mine. Its A normal sized Katana that can launch shockwaves. Even though its special is useless its still cool.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

When you're on BB, go to create a game. Under the option for which type (where you can select Battle and Challenge), there should be one called "One Person." Enter that and go to the guild lady, then sel;ect the menu option that says "Side-Story" or something like that. Then do the quests, and bam. Soul Eater...I think. Another BB'er should know about this.

I like Gae Bolg. It just looks cool to me with the whole parasitic thing going on. I'm also a Katana fan, but can't decide which is my favorite. I don't really have that many in the first place, so...
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

METEOR CUDGEL. It just looks great when you're twirling it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Akruta View Post
    This topic Should be moved I think...

Orotiagito is mine. Its A normal sized Katana that can launch shockwaves. Even though its special is useless its still cool.
    i was disappointed with the Orotiagito. katanas are great weapons but it just wasn't was great as i thought it would be. the wave wasn't as good either.

for me, Girasole...i just think it looks great. Sange & Yasha are great, twin katanas look amazing.

I like the Dark Flow and Tsumikiri, cuz they both look amazing and so do their specials.

hmm my favorite weapon is... Dragon Slayer its a wonderful weapon and its fun getting cause i get them outta my ass cause im a skyly lol but i got one with 10/10/85/0/0 =) there fun to get cause i do one trip of vhard forest and i get like 2 - 3 of em. but i dont really like the special it's kinda lame =(

Sange & Yasha because they look so cool. Yasha by itself is pretty cool too.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

You can get soul eater on BB by using the same guide you would use for GC. But your game's have to be in one player mode to access the quests.

Mine...I have no idea.
    Girasole?
    Orotiagito?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Dagger series
    Claws
    Dragon Claw
    Egg Blaster
    Handguns even for Hunters.
    Techs