Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nosdiga conformation?

Can someone here confirm that you can get Nosdiga from Awoken Serpent? I have done that level a bagillion times and I never got Nosdiga, I occasionally get a Damdiga though. I just posted this because I got all the other TECHNICs between one and ten times through, while this one was much much more with no results. Just making sure I'm not going on a wild goose chase here.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Humon View Post
    Can someone here confirm that you can get Nosdiga from Awoken Serpent? I have done that level a bagillion times and I never got Nosdiga, I occasionally get a Damdiga though. I just posted this because I got all the other TECHNICs between one and ten times through, while this one was much much more with no results. Just making sure I'm not going on a wild goose chase here.
    I've gotten it but you would be getting a cruddy quality picture if you wanted to see.

lol few at lest I'm not the only one who carnt find it I'm the same all i find from that mission is Damdiga

I'd give mine away if I could, I got it the first run I did of that mission and I know I'm not going to use it.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I think I got it once with my Gunmaster. Weird how you get stuff you don't want for one character yet if you try to get it with the other character you need it for it never shows!

i'm currently playin gunmaster levelign it up, and i've come across it myself, i was running through C or B rank since i haven't cleared alot of lower rank missions

The advice I followed was hunt it in a C/B rank mission as a fighter.
    It probably drops for all classes if people have confirmed it as any other type (skill drops don't seem class specific ever) so I guess the trick is doing the lower-rank versions.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

I usually do B ranked, and occasionally A ranked with my Masterforce. I'll try changing him to a hunter and see if that changes anything.

Also dose anyone know if you are more likely to get a skill drop with a team and if so dose the number of people matter? (I'm talking NPCs)

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Nah, Its got the same drop rate even if you're runnin solo.

i found it in AWOKEN SERPENT rank S.....