Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Then the post I saw a while ago lied. A reliable importer said the milla is = as hard to get durring the event D= dont remember who it was tho :/ oh well it doesnt matter anyways thanks for clearing that up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    Then the post I saw a while ago lied. A reliable importer said the milla is = as hard to get durring the event D= dont remember who it was tho :/ oh well it doesnt matter anyways thanks for clearing that up!
    Not all importers are hardcore players it could have been his honest opinion but, the fact that jigoboomas spawned right before the boss in an event mission during a population boom meant that even if you weren't lucky enough to get one to drop other people would be selling them for alot cheaper than they usually go for.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Not all importers are hardcore players it could have been his honest opinion but, the fact that jigoboomas spawned right before the boss in an event mission during a population boom meant that even if you weren't lucky enough to get one to drop other people would be selling them for alot cheaper than they usually go for.
    But with our much smaller population (esp. on PC/PS2), will they really be common enough to be affordable? Actually, I've never tried searching shops for one so I don't know how much they're worth right now! o.o;

Sig art by Aussei ^_^