Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Disconnection error?

I have Phantasy Star Universe for the Xbox 360, and was wondering if anyone knows what happened to me. I was doing a mission by myself, and all of a sudden I couldn't pick anything up. I checked my inventory, and had only 30 things in it. After a few minutes, I got a message saying the server had put in a request to disconnect me, so I got kicked back to the title screen. When I try to log back in, it says there's an error connecting. Is this a problem with my connection or the server, because all other Xbox Live things work fine, and my internet on the computer works fine. This happened on April 9, just if that is needed.

Any help?
    Last edited by Hitwelve; Apr 9, 2009 at 06:18 AM.

happened to me too man it happened to everyone in my party as well I just hope its not a rollback, I cant seem to load the phantasy star site either anyone know what happened?

Yeah I just found out from another friend he think's their updating. (I heard rumors of another expansion soon...)

does anyone know how long the update takes to finish and we can start playing?....its almost 9ish here..

Arabia... Yeah, i took a wrong turn at Albequerque.

i don't know if it's related, but i can't access the phantasy star universe site either.

I guess since the site isn't up either it could be a problem at Sega/Sonic Team (not sure which hosts it.)

well what are we supposed to do man. i mean were payin 10 dollers and not even able to play or get on there website. ill be so pissed if there is another rollback i worked so hard gettin up lvl these past few days not to mention all the rare missions i did. sega u better fix this shit

hey :] i got on psu yesturday and it was working perfectly but i got on this morning signed onto xbox live but when it went to character select on psu it said i was disconnected? ive restared my internet and everything like that? any help?

Angel, that's exactly what's happening to all of us. I think everyone in the world playing on this version of the game is kicked off. I wouldnt be suprised if it's a server problem, and they shut it down to fix it. I did notice it being really laggy yesterday.

yeah i kinda thought so to i was just checking tho 0.o..guess just w8 acouple hours or so and see what happens :] thank you tho :]