Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

Default bosses/creatures that dont have enemy parts. what would you think of?

I'm just bored really.

For bosses/creatures that don't have enemy part conversions. If they were to drop a part, what would you call it?
    or you can come up with another enemy part from a boss/creature that already has one.
    be sure to state a special effect if you want!

Just thinkin how neat it would be to snap something off of Falz holy form. one of the arms could be a broad sword. Can have the special of launching Grants magicaly. Like the opposite of the soul Banish special effect. or was it soul eater? (havn't used the two scyths in a long time. )
    or make twin sabers out of the arms with a fairly long reach. same effect though. gives those none-forces a chance to use grantz. :P

I was always thinkin of a Gillchich Laser pistol as well. it would be neat. special can be slow effect.

ooops!!! soo tired! posted it in the wrong forum! Ah! can a mod please move it! thanks!
    unless it is fine here. :/
    but if it isn't I would like it moved to the appropriot forum.

Crimson Scythe - its Special would cause Freeze.
    Pal Rappy's Fan (Slicer) - No special but has A large bonus to luck. Replaces all Pinkal drops with Monomate

replaces all what with what? XD

C-Assassain's Sabers (converted from the C-Assassain Arms) - Would have a Berserk special, max grind of 20. ATP increase would be 120 more than the G-Assassain's Sabers, and ATA increase would be 10 more. Usable by only Hunters, ATP requirement of 650. Also slightly increased attack speed (same increase as if you had a General/Battle equipped). Drop chance: 1/555, and all but Oran, Greennill, Whitill, and Pinkal can find it.

Byser Shock (Vol Opt enemy part (comes from Vol Opt V2)) - Two different Special Attacks:
    - If an enemy is targeted, it will cast a randomly-generated Gizonde (from 1 to characters current level for the Gizonde technique (so, in a FO's hands, anywhere from 1 to up to 30, at random)), and also can cause Shock to the player at random when the players Gizonde is above 10 (the higher the cast from the weapon, the higher the chance at Shock)
    - If no enemy is targeted, it will cast a random-generated Resta (from 3-10). This special drains away PB (level of Resta used x 3, so if the weapon casts a LV5 Resta, you'll lose 15 PB).
    Shotgun-type weapon with Handgun range, and rapid-fire capabilities like a Mechgun, and incapable of making a full three-round combo (this weapon can only do a two-round combo). ATP increase is 175, ATA increase is 30, EVP decrese is 30. Usable by all characters, ATA requirement of 115. Max grind of 45. Drop chance: 1/800, and only Redrias, Whitills, and Viridias can find it.

Gal Tusks (Gal Tusks as enemy part) - Dagger-type weapon equippable only by non-android characters. Special Attack is Unreduced Tempest. ATP requirement of 430, AND a MST requirement of 500. Each attack (be it Normal or Hard) will generate electricity, hitting the enemy with the Thunder element on top of the physical damage. Special Attack can be charged (by holding down the button), but the longer the charge is held, the more HP you lose, at a rate of 100 HP a second. It takes 6 seconds for the special to be fully charged, which will always release a Razonde LV30. You can't recieve any kind of attack, even if it doesn't do damage (even if a Lilly paralyzes you, it'll be considered as an attack, and the charge will be canceled) while charging. Razonde's LV increases by 5 each second. A quick tap will generate a Razonde LV1. No grind. Drop chance: 1/674, and only Yellowbozes and Orans can find it.

Dark Falz (only obtainable in Normal Mode) - only equippable by Rangers. Mechgun type weapon. In the form of Falz "arms". It's special can randomly launch either Rafoie or Rabarta in the same fashion that Falz can do, albeit only LV5. ATP increase is 0, and ATA increase is 40. Requires the character to have max ATA and MST to equip. It's non-Special Attack are a beam, like the Divine Punishment, but instead of blue, they are instead golden-ish colored. Max grind of 300. Can randomly heal 100 HP (10% chance of activation every 90 seconds). If using this weapon against Falz, the Special Attack is changed to Unreduced Gush, but only in Ultimate. N-VH, the weapon has no special. Can only be made by combining the Left and Right Arms of Falz, each with a drop chance of 1/21098 chance, and both, only Greennill, Viridia, and Purplenum can find. (As this weapon comes from Dark Falz, it's an online-only weapon) This weapon, the one I described, has a 1/3498785 chance at dropping, and only Purplenums can get it. However, if this is found, rather than combined, it's max grind is only 10. Also, one more note: It's max grind (for the combination) is that high because it takes the total of each Arm and adds them. So say you have Falz Right Arm at +100, and a Falz Left Arm at +50, you'd only get half of the possible grind, as it can't be grinded if you combine the weapons to make it)

Any feedback is appreciated. I like threads like this. If this is too confusing, let me know, and I'll put it in a different way. To save space, I'll edit this post (as this one is rather long (sorry I get kinda carried on topics like this)) to change it around a bit.
    Last edited by psofan219; Apr 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM.

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Pal Rappy's Cane
    Special Attack:

Hildelt's Cane
    Special Attack: Razonde

Hildotor's Cane
    Special Attack: Megid

Nano's Bazooka
    Special Attack: Long beam/Twin pulse

C-Assassin's Blades
    Special Attack: Blizzard

De Rol's Berdys
    Special Attack: Arrest

Barba's Blaster
    Special Attack: Pierce

De Rol's Cannon
    Special Attack: Burning

Garanz Missile
    Special Attack: Tempest

Raranz Flame
    Special Attack: Burning

Gillchic's Autogun
    Special Attack: Zonde

S-Gold's Blade
    Special Attack: Resta

Dubchic's Cane
    Special Attack: Spirit

Gillchich Claw
    Special Attack: Berserk

Opt Laser
    Special Attack: Encases enemy in stone for a devastating attack.

Opt Piller
    Special Attack: Devil's

Delsaber's Claw
    Special Attack: Gush, Raises MST by 35.

Delsaber's Gear
    Delsaber's Buster, Shield, Claw

"IDOLA's" Halbert
    Special Attack: Grants/Megid

"IDOLA's" Assult
    Special Attack: Uses HP to launch a mysterious wave attack...

"IDOLA's" Grip
    Special Attack: All techniqes raised by 20%/TP usage cut by 1/3.
    =~.^=

*reads post* I want that "IDOLA's" Grip. Too bad it's not real...

We need Gibbles Fists. With the spikes that pop out as you swing.
    Coming Soon!

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    *reads post* I want that "IDOLA's" Grip. Too bad it's not real...
    I can make textures for it. Someone else would need to make the model though.
    =~.^=

A Nano Dragons weapon would definitely have one of the experience stealing specials... Why? Because Its what they do.