Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

The only thing I hate is that the 360 version is a crappy port with huge slowdowns in most of the stages (or ANY stage with two players using Photon Arts...). Sadly I'm used to it, I can link a just attack even at a 4 times slower movement and forget the slowdown happened and continue playing. Some stages like Flowery Pursuit are a joke, I totally skipped that GBR, not to mention the "robot lag" was also pressent at the moment. If they announced a proper port to PS3 I would gladly switch servers only because of this.

I've had the most fun recently on the game due to the event. I love this game, and always will. 2 and a half years is a long time to play.

Been playing the game since it released. Never quit it and came back, my subscription has been constant since the very beginning. I would say that qualifies me as liking the game.
    Work hard, play harder.

I think PSU has a lot of potential it hasn't reached. I love the game for what it is, and it has the best community I've ever seen of ANYTHING for the most part.

Updates are a little on the slow side, and it seems like they really only want to either kill the game off, or purposely attract the more casual crowd with it, which is okay if that is what they are shooting for.

The support isn't very good though, sorry to say. I've been ignored by GM's on some occasions (One on one conversations, not talking about "HAY WHAT DO WE GET NEXT WEEK" when a million people are bugging them.)

The times I have confronted them though, they have been very friendly and very common people. Sometimes they'll make a sarcastic remark to one of my sarcastic remarks (I'm looking at you, Ruby), which is awesome.

Seo's paying for my sub at the moment as I refuse to give SEGAC money until I can get my hacked mugunruk boards back. This is my biggest issue; the absolute opposite of prompt customer care. It's been about 3 months as of now, and while I do appreciate the updates I'm getting, I'm not sure I want to continue this game any longer if I cannot keep what I've worked hard to earn.

Aside from that, this is my favorite MMO to date...

...well except maybe PSO DC/GC. =D
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

PSO Forever

PSU For Now

I like PSU quite a bit but just not so much the players. :O

Love the game but more than half of the population are retarded....But thats to be expected.

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

i love this game i've only thought about quitting once after a roll back and that was because my 46% repca that i got to turned into a failure
    although i may not agree with what you say
    i will defend to the death your right to say it

I enjoy the game, I dunno about love. I have a few others that I rank higher than PSU (Yes,, PSO being one -.-) but it is a very addicting game and I love playing it.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Why dont we settle this over
    with Bread with pannon jelly and some
    koltova milk?
    死の恐怖の人生の恐怖から以下の通りです。完全に死んでは、いつでも用意されている生活の男性 。

Quote Originally Posted by System-Id View Post
    Why dont we settle this over
    with Bread with pannon jelly and some
    koltova milk?
    Koltova's give swine flu.