Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default UNRECORDED ORDER DOWNLOAD HELP

I need to know where or how I can download the extra missions everyone is talking about, i've searched all over the internet and got no clear instructions or anything. Please someone help!

It's only available with the japanese version of Phantasy Star Portable.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Well that stinks, then how am I suppose to get all these rare weapons and stuff?

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

They have all been put into the normal mission drop charts. You just gotta look for 'em.

Actually the more I look into the game and see that i'm missing out on alot, it doesn't seem as fun as it use to. I keep seeing all this stuff about the other version of the game and nothing about the ordinary one I have.

Well the Western release has only been out a few weeks and the European release is tomorrow so we might get downloadable missions in the future that differ from what the Japanese get.

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RivaOni View Post
    Well the Western release has only been out a few weeks and the European release is tomorrow so we might get downloadable missions in the future that differ from what the Japanese get.
    I think you meant to say wont.
    I would highly recommend you enjoy the game we were lucky enough to get, rather than get your hopes up on something we essentially have no chance of.
    SoA cant even give PSU timely updates...what makes anyone think they'll add new functionality to PS:P? Sure, I would like someone to prove me wrong, but im not...
    If you have the NA/EU version of the game, just play it and forget about the DLC.
    You'll be better off.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

Quote Originally Posted by Itchee View Post
    I think you meant to say wont.
    I would highly recommend you enjoy the game we were lucky enough to get, rather than get your hopes up on something we essentially have no chance of.
    SoA cant even give PSU timely updates...what makes anyone think they'll add new functionality to PS:P? Sure, I would like someone to prove me wrong, but im not...
    If you have the NA/EU version of the game, just play it and forget about the DLC.
    You'll be better off.
    Sadly, i think PS:P has made more money than PSU(jk obviously)
    but really, PS:P has brought new, and more people out from hiding to check it out, and most like it. Im not saying we will get the DLC but, theres more of a chance we get that in PS:P than more updates in PSU.
    PS:P first day sales(280,000 copies)
    PSU pc/ps2 first day sales(108,000 copies)
    so its already good for PS:P

Yeah but how many people who bought PSU also picked up 6 months online play? Like all of them. Among those guys, anybody who's managed to stick with it this long has paid like $200 in per-month fees straight to Sega. Advantage: PSU.

It would be nice to have the high-level DLC missions, but playing S-rank missions on a fresh New Game+ is pretty good for challenge. I hope PS:P is successful enough that we see a sequel release ... hopefully with new weapons and all the areas that were left out of this one.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan