Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha379 View Post
    This is why I just use the prepaid cards, none of that annoying hassle and they don't even tax them, so you're paying the exact same amount anyway (or, possibly less, if the store is having a discount or something).
    I second that. The pre-paid cards are way cheaper and you don't have to worry about canceling your account when they run out.

Amazon consistently has 13 months for under $40.

If you're talking about live itself, there's really no reason to complain. As others have stated, the prepaid cards are a surefire bet. If you can find them at around 40-50 for a 13 month card (walmart carries the 13 month $50 card), so it's around 3.10~3.85 a month average. And it does not auto-sub, you have to get another card.

If your talking about PSU, yeah, it's one of the main reasons I don't play psu on 360. Canceling should be as easy as the click of a button, and when they make you call, and possibly pay for the time your calling them (not sure if they charge), it's no good. I remember canceling my original xbl sub (for original xbox) was a pain in the ass too, the operator kept asking me why I didn't want it, and I kept telling her I didn't and just to cancel it. Maybe they're trained to keep you on the line for a certain amount of time, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    Not that playing either version makes a difference in the long run (though I did notice a few differences on the demo).
    Of course it makes a difference, all your friends miss you on the PC/PS2 side.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    If you're talking about live itself, there's really no reason to complain. As others have stated, the prepaid cards are a surefire bet. If you can find them at around 40-50 for a 13 month card (walmart carries the 13 month $50 card), so it's around 3.10~3.85 a month average. And it does not auto-sub, you have to get another card.

If your talking about PSU, yeah, it's one of the main reasons I don't play psu on 360. Canceling should be as easy as the click of a button, and when they make you call, and possibly pay for the time your calling them (not sure if they charge), it's no good. I remember canceling my original xbl sub (for original xbox) was a pain in the ass too, the operator kept asking me why I didn't want it, and I kept telling her I didn't and just to cancel it. Maybe they're trained to keep you on the line for a certain amount of time, lol.
    Well it's an 800 number so you're not charged anything.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

You're done with Live already? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    You're done with Live already? D:
    No, I have 12-month subscription. I had to cancel my friend's subscription, which I was paying for, so I had to deal with this. I do think the pre-paid way is the way to go, but I still believe they should let you cancel through the net.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

offshoring rules. no seriously, thats why the people barely speak english.. it's cheaper for microsoft to hire saudi arabians.

& stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

I am having the exact same problem. Can't call and have it taken off because I'm not exactly "the card owner" and I can't really get a hold of this card holder at the moment. The assholes are still charging me and that gamertag has been permabanned for over a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by jShazBot View Post
    I am having the exact same problem. Can't call and have it taken off because I'm not exactly "the card owner" and I can't really get a hold of this card holder at the moment. The assholes are still charging me and that gamertag has been permabanned for over a month now.
    Maybe you shouldn't have gotten permabanned.

try throwing your xbox in a river? or mailing it back to microsoft, and blowing it(the xbox, not microsoft) up? (can i say that online?) haha