Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    & stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't have gotten permabanned.
    After all the laughs?! Definitely worth it. Well, actually I would probably never pay for this now, lol. It sure beat actually trying to level up for over 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jShazBot View Post
    After all the laughs?! Definitely worth it. Well, actually I would probably never pay for this now, lol. It sure beat actually trying to level up for over 10 minutes.
    Well, whatever helps you deal with your obviously crippling social & emotional problems, I suppose.

Just thought I'd jump in and mention that Amazon actually will sell you the digital code necessary for an Xbox Live membership or for Xbox Magic Money, meaning you don't have to put in your credit card information on the actual Xbox anymore.
    Last edited by Outrider; Apr 29, 2009 at 09:18 AM.

& stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Well, whatever helps you deal with your obviously crippling social & emotional problems, I suppose.

Just thought I'd jump in and mention that Amazon actually will sell you the digital code necessary for an Xbox Live membership or for Xbox Magic Money, meaning you don't have to put in your credit card information on the actual Xbox anymore.
    Thank you Outrider. THAT and coming on these forums and talking to cool kids like you does help me with my obviously crippling social and emotional problems!

Oh and about that Amazon thing. By "Xbox Magic Money" you do mean Microsoft points, right? Because you still can't actually play PSU with MS points. >_>
    And if your purchasing a gold subscription or MoonBucks off this site you still have to use a credit card so whats the point?

I would also just like to put out that you can easily manage your credit card information on Xbox.com Yes, I know you can't remove a credit card from your gamertag if it is associated with an active subscription. But if it's canceling a recurring gold subscription your worried about, I'm pretty sure you can just make it stop recurring from the management section of Xbox.com THEN remove the credit card once your gamertag has become silver.
    If it's canceling a PSU subscription your worried about then yeah you still have to call Microsoft and make them cancel it. I know, its a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jShazBot View Post
    Etc.
    That's cute, but nobody cares.

No, the reason I'm mentioning this is because sometimes people want to buy something off of XBLA but they don't want to have to deal with leftover points or such nonsense.

I haven't used the Amazon system yet, but you can either buy points or the games themselves. It seems to be that you just purchase the item on Amazon and they supply you with the appropriate code. I might try it if I end up buying Virtual On.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    Its probably easier to call your credit card company and have them block the charge.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Turns out it's not such a good idea