Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy People booting before boss or at the boss

Sega can you pls do something to prevent this. Always during events it's what most people do mostly nubs. Is there a way u can put no booting before the last block instead of before end of killing the boss. I wish you guys know how annoying it is to be booted after doing all the blocks. In just this first 2 hours of the big push I know of at lease 6 diffrent people that boot people for boss box. And it's easier to do in big push. So pls try to do something. I also try reporting them but it's a waste of time

which side are you on? PC/PS2 side or 360 side?

If you want to get SEGA's attention, it would probably be better to do it on a site that is even vaguely affiliated with the company. You know, like the official site for the game.

Sounds like booting sucks. I wouldn't know, but hey, that's life right?

Ashley, trooper here plays on 360.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

oh no wonder lol...that explains why.

From a large community & such an event, you'd get the best & worst of people. It's bound to happen. If you have info on the booter, report to Sega for some justice - hopefully.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by stormtrooperx View Post
    Sega can you pls do something to prevent this. Always during events it's what most people do mostly nubs. Is there a way u can put no booting before the last block instead of before end of killing the boss. I wish you guys know how annoying it is to be booted after doing all the blocks. In just this first 2 hours of the big push I know of at lease 6 diffrent people that boot people for boss box. And it's easier to do in big push. So pls try to do something. I also try reporting them but it's a waste of time
    this is what happens when you keep joining total stranger noob party one after another, and don't expect Sonic Team to do anything about booting at the last block which they won't because it will mean disabling leader's right to boot ppl who intentionally joins late for boss drops only. Just don't expect SEGA to solve all the problems for you.

I have not encountered any booting before boss fight since Parum GBR last year because
    1) I always try to lead if I have 2* or 3* luck and ignore those noob players with shytty luck spamming "S2 RUNZ WFI" in lobby
    2) I try to party up with friends on my list if possible. If you're a reasonably high leveled player then it's not that hard to have a long list of friends to party with.
    3) If I have no other options and joins a random party, I make note of party leader's char name and Live tag in case I need to leave player feed back later. If I ever get booted before boss then everyone in lobby will know it because I'll be spamming "XXX boots for boss drop". I would do this not just for myself but for the community which will benefit me in return eventually in the long run.

yeah its assy, but seems people just get greedy, so why even have open party? just have a passworded party then if your going to boot ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Zenon View Post
    yeah its assy, but seems people just get greedy, so why even have open party? just have a passworded party then if your going to boot ppl

I agree just put a password. And if I'm ldr wen I get to the last block I'll just put a pass on it so ppl won't join late

The booting system should go by a voting system. When leader wants to boot a player in the partly. All other player should beable to choose by voting to kick the person or not.

Like in "ea" games like battlefield modern combat.

Quote Originally Posted by stormtrooperx View Post
    I thnk the booters will just boot right before the can't boot anymore if Sega changes it. All the booters are after is to use others to get them though a mission faster.

The only real way to put this to an end is have a universe where the option is always disabled or remove booting all together. The voting might be ok but for a 2 person party or where you have a party where several folks who know one another join, they could then boot the odd man out and take over.

Lastly. list them on the official site. You can't here becaue of the rules but I see other players listing the duds in the game all the time. Once word gets out the booters find they can't get into as many parties. I usually hang around the lobby and let the other players know who the booter is also.