Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    A Worshipped Godly FOmar Quintus_The_Force's Avatar
    With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

Default PS:Zero,Prequel? Sequel? Spin Off?

Sorry for the new thread people (not much action here anyways, what a shame) but for some reason, by DSi times out when I type a reply inside a thread, so when I post it, it asks me to log in, then it logs in and my reply is erased, I retype it and it asks me to log in, its a very frustrating cycle so if I dont respond, now you know why... lol im here people, trust me, and I appreciate your help

(how do I get an icon here?)

ANYWAYS DOWN TO BUISNESS!

PS:Online had a Level max of 200...is Zero the same? I hope so...

If all 3 characters saved to the Zero cartridge share an Item storage (which is convenient as hell) I hope it can hold more than 200 items (PS:Online) it better be more like..600 or atleast 400...right? Cuz I know I like to collect 1 of every Special Weapon, and stock up on grinders and what not...anybody know what the bank limit is?

Will there be theives and what not online due to hacking like in Online Ep1&2?

Hunters Guild (side)Quests? W/ DLC? lol yeah right huh

Thanks Again
    Last edited by Quintus_The_Force; Apr 29, 2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Trying to get my sig to show lol imma n00b

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

The character cap is level 100 in this game, and it can apparently be reached in a month of spamming (but most people are sick of the game by then) or two months of casual play. I haven't played the game myself, but that seems to be the general consensus. This seems to be a watered down, portable version of Phantasy Star Online with a couple features from Phantasy Star Universe tossed in there.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

With Red Ring Rico In Episode 1 Ultimate Mode End Credits Hittin The Bong In My Icon and Makin Love

ONLY A 100?! WTF

you say it can be reached in a month..spamming? How do you spam in a Phantasy Star game...I dont get it...

w/out spamming, how long will it take to max out a character?

thanks Furrypaws

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

I mean like devoting every hour of your time to the most EXP saturated levels.

I think the general consensus was that if you played an hour or two (or three) a day, you'd probably hit cap in about two months.

I personally think this is a lot, especially for 64mb. Who knows, maybe we'll see a future version on the Wii or a future version with DSi content. This will most likely end up with a sequel eventually, that's for sure.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws View Post
    This will most likely end up with a sequel eventually, that's for sure.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by cApNhOwDy View Post
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Well hold on there.. Technically, Zero is a Prequel to Phantasy Star on Genesis, so there is a sequel! Several actually, all the way up to 4 on Genesis...

But seriously, Im already hoping for a Phantasy Star Zero Episode 2 *crosses fingers

I cant find a good enough hands on preview/review of zero in english, IGN, Gamespot, gamefaqs, cheapassgamer, gamer limit, 1up, they all were a little helpful, i dunno, i just cant get enough info to satisfy my appetite for Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus_The_Force View Post
    ONLY A 100?! WTF

you say it can be reached in a month..spamming? How do you spam in a Phantasy Star game...I dont get it...

w/out spamming, how long will it take to max out a character?

thanks Furrypaws
    You realize that a level cap is almost entirely aesthetic right? As in it takes a huge amount of time to get to level 80 in WoW, but just because the level cap is lower doesnt mean squat?

But I have heard its much faster to reach level 100 in PSZ than it was in PSO v.1. But thats to be expected, since developers tend to see handhelds as less of a time investment than console games. I find that ideology HUGELY flawed, as do many others, but if you want a handheld that eschews that system, go out and buy Shining Soul 2. That game actually took effort to cap a character.

Dammit Atlus, just announce Shining Soul 3 for DS with WiFi already. And on top of that why not you actually market for once?!
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus_The_Force View Post
    Well hold on there.. Technically, Zero is a Prequel to Phantasy Star on Genesis, so there is a sequel! Several actually, all the way up to 4 on Genesis...
    No it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by cApNhOwDy View Post
    No it's not.

LMAO, ummmm yes it is...Zero takes place atleast a thousand years before Phantasy Star on genesis, the reason I know that is because Dark Falz returns every 1K years, plus they speak about the times on Earth in PS 1 and 2 and 3, had you actually played the genesis games youd know that... its not called Zero for nothing.... LOL @ you saying its not with no explanation.... you fail sir

Hmm... I really hope this game is not something I'll get bored of in a few months. I plan to put as much time as I did into PSO into PSZ. And PSO lasted for years. One of my main hopes is that they'll make a better console version than PSU for wii, so that it'll have free online features.
    If you see me, don't hesitate to talk.