Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

10/10 needle cannon for knight

nah i price the 10/10 needle cannon at 85mil sorry

nah 50 mugunruk o/10 is no stronger than a 38 light mugunburga sorry

and as for the 0/10 mila offer no thanks there gonna be dropping soon

Bump!
    Last edited by Dragwind; May 1, 2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: merge

Why do I get the feeling you're boasting your set of red units instead of taking the offers seriously?

- If you want more offers, post this on the official PSU forums.

No im not actually i simply do not like the Official PSU Forums. and also why would i be boasting the items i have are common and arent that amazing to most veteran players.

Quote Originally Posted by XxR3D3IVIP710NxX View Post
    No im not actually i simply do not like the Official PSU Forums. and also why would i be boasting the items i have are common and arent that amazing to most veteran players.
    Because I've taken psychology before, you may not know it but from what your above posts your thought pattern falls into categories psychologists use; here, boasting would be a good word to sum it up. Your constant smiley face really gives it away.

Also, vets also like Red Units, I for one only need Red Stamina and a Red Line, then I'll be able to see how much more power I can do with my Flowen's Sword+

Well Thats Very Interesting, But I Myself Am Taking Psychology. And A Smiley Only Projects That A Person Is Eager Or Excited. Boasting Can Only Be Assumed By A Persons Personification. And Personification Is Based On Opinions. So In Conclusion Your Opinion On Me "Boasting" Is Strictly An Opinion.

PS: Isn't This A Trade Forum Not A Debate Forum?

Well Thats Very Interesting, But I Myself Am Taking Psychology. And A Smiley Only Projects That A Person Is Eager Or Excited. Boasting Can Only Be Assumed By A Persons Personification. And Personification Is Based On Opinions. So In Conclusion Your Opinion On Me "Boasting" Is Strictly An Opinion.

PS: Isn't This A Trade Forum Not A Debate Forum?
    *scoff* Just quietly crawl back to your hole, your pathetic attempt to sound smart by using words you do not know the meaning of is not helping you a bit.

- Yes this is a trade forum, but I do not tolerate threads such as yours or "fake" threads such as "OH! 10/10 50% Agito Repca" with a link to a small crappy Photoshoped as "proof." It's happened several times on the official forums and I have eaten them alive.

- The real reason why you don't like the official forums is that, you know very well if you made such a thread like this and have replied the way you did, many of the serious sellers & buyers will make you regret you ever pulled a stunt.

- No one has made another offer for a while now, just let this thread get bumped down; you've made your point, you have 3 Red Units. You want a cookie?

nah i price the 10/10 needle cannon at 85mil sorry

nah 50 mugunruk o/10 is no stronger than a 38 light mugunburga sorry

and as for the 0/10 mila offer no thanks there gonna be dropping soon

Bump!
    Why will Milla be dropping in price soon? No Jigoboomas in either Shred the Darkness or Maximum Attack G+.

Go Ahead Yunfa Feed My Thread. Just Grow Up Man. Jealousy Is A Root Of Evil!

Dymalos Well I Think That The Mila Will Be Dropping Soon As An Opinion. Only Because It Has Only Dropped Around 200 Or So Times And If There 100,000+ Players And Half Are Inactive I Still Imagine That Sega Will Be Releasing More Don't You Think? I Mean I'm Almost Sure It's Gonna Be The BEST Twin Handguns For Quite A While. But Yeah That's Me Though. Oh And For Those Of You Wondering I'm Only Looking For Cash Offers!