Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Xx Carnality xX

Default Guntechers get ripped off with S rank!!!

I have been a Guntecher since they were first released and I will never change to another class. I normally never had any complaints up until now. Why does Sega refuse to give Guntechers S-rank Cards? It has been bothering me for awhile now. I still think that we can use S-rank Card more then we could use S-rank Shadoog's. Then ( I'm not sure this is true or not) I heard that on the Japenese Servers Sega gave Guntechers and Wartechers A-rank Doublesabers Wtf!! Am I the only one who feels this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinji View Post
    I have been a Guntecher since they were first released and I will never change to another class. I normally never had any complaints up until now. Why does Sega refuse to give Guntechers S-rank Cards? It has been bothering me for awhile now. I still think that we can use S-rank Card more then we could use S-rank Shadoog's. Then ( I'm not sure this is true or not) I heard that on the Japenese Servers Sega gave Guntechers and Wartechers A-rank Doublesabers Wtf!! Am I the only one who feels this way?
    Because they seem to think that girly-looking cards (awesome though they may be) are only appropriate for "pure" techers. And AT. >_>

S-rank Shadoogs are awesome if paired with line techs. More useful than S-rank cards would be, actually.

GT and WT do get A-rank Doublesabers with the supplemental update. Probably to encourage more people to use Vivienne.

Rejoice, though. Even with their A-rank Card limit, GT still gets the highest bullet limit for Cards. You can up them to 50 if we ever get the supplemental update.

I don't mind see WT with DS, but for GT is very strange. Again, since there is no other option now, I'll take it as it is. Though, I'd hope there's an alternative.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

There might be an AEXP option later that will let you take a limited number of A-rank weapons and make them S-rank for a character class. I can see it being cripplingly expensive, though. For Guntechers, S-rank Cards sounds fantastic. And I'd take S-rank Doublesabers/Twin Sabers on my Wartecher.

Only an idea, though. I wish it would happen.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Xx Carnality xX

I do agree that S-rank Shadoog's are good with line techs, but the thing is I don't use attacking technics with my Guntecher. I'm strictly support when it comes to technics.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    There might be an AEXP option later that will let you take a limited number of A-rank weapons and make them S-rank for a character class. I can see it being cripplingly expensive, though. For Guntechers, S-rank Cards sounds fantastic. And I'd take S-rank Doublesabers/Twin Sabers on my Wartecher.

Only an idea, though. I wish it would happen.
    I hope this happened. But it seems they're more up to destroy classes like AT giving FTs the abbility to use level 41+ buffs rather than taking away the exclusivity of some S ranks from some classes.

Personally I don't understand why GTs have S rank shadoogs rather than Cards. And now they give them Double Sabers... Is like if they gave axes to FT, seems that someone in ST is a little confused with its job.

Byy the way, I won't use Double Sabers on my WT, because I like them on my fiG and I have my palette made with my favorite weapons. I'd get S rank Cards/Madoogs/Whips with WT, if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinji View Post
    I do agree that S-rank Shadoog's are good with line techs, but the thing is I don't use attacking technics with my Guntecher. I'm strictly support when it comes to technics.
    Same here. I do use my striking techs on my WT and I play a CAST GT. I like the idea of playing opposites, with my WT being melee/TECHNICs and my GT being bullets/support, so I prefer this way. I use cards mainly on WT because is the best ranged weapon the class can use, but c'mon, levelling card bullets is so easy, at least to 20. I should play cards more with het, btw.
    Last edited by Darki; May 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    I hope this happened. But it seems they're more up to destroy classes like AT giving FTs the abbility to use level 41+ buffs rather than taking away the exclusivity of some S ranks from some classes.
    "Destroy" is too harsh a word, I think. Consider that an AT, post-supplement (let's say a human) could have PA caps of 30 whip, 30 dagger, 30 Twin handgun, 30 mechgun, 50 support and 40 in several offensive tech elements.

Congrats, you're a WT with the best buffs in the game, much better stats, a melee speed boost, better attack techs and two generally-more-useful ranged options.

FT gets better buffs, the ability to do the second step of Majarra, 40 bow/card and 50 offensive techs in some elements.

All in all, the AT's still better equipped for any situation (partially due to its much-higher ATP and the melee speed boost), far less fragile and still casts faster.

Well I suppose those s rank shadoogs would have a bit more usefulness come supplemental update if you invest in your dagger and saber a bit.

Oh and as far as I'm concerned, I agree GT should have s rank cards as well.
    Last edited by The_Brimada; May 5, 2009 at 11:45 AM.

Signature by Gama

I had a look at the item database; Kaza Kikami 300 ATP vs Card Regas 272 ATP.

... OH MY GOD YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON 28 ATP?! RANT TIME!!!!1
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    I had a look at the item database; Kaza Kikami 300 ATP vs Card Regas 272 ATP.

... OH MY GOD YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON 28 ATP?! RANT TIME!!!!1
    To be fair...it's also a hell of a lot of PP and ATA. But no one cares about those. >_>

I wish they'd make S-rank Tenora RCSMs that fire the 5-bullet rapid-spread from the PS:P version.