Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bot question.

Default Bot question.

Hey everybody. I have a level 96 striking bot and have been makin kan yu and gudda hon weps alot. But for some reason out of the 35 or so wepons i have made the highest % has ben 28. So i was wndering if there was anything i could do to help raise the percentage? Thanks in advance for any answers

No. It's 100% random. Keep trying.

Oh ok. Thank you. Cause someone told me that if i reset my bot and remake it it will make higher %. so thanks for tellin me before i wasted the time and money again

Your success rate will increase, yes, because a pure strike PM has a better rate of success than a mixed-type. 100 Striking will always be better than 99, or anything else. But as far as %'s on the weapons go, it won't affect that.

I think something else does affect attribute rates: experience. When I first started making weapons, they would have low %'s, but when I make one now, if it succeeds, it usually has 35-38% attribute. Hell I made an ank pikor with %41 ground I was ecstatic, even though I can't use axes anymore

I don't think experience has anything to with it. I only returned to playing PSU about 6 weeks ago. At that time I decided to put together a 100% Strike P.M. which I finished up about 4 weeks ago. Since that time it has made a 50% Vish Feara, 50% Vish Adan, 50% Fire Vish Kuseb, 50% Ice Vish Kuseb, 2x 46% Ice Vish Kuseb, 46% Two-Headed Ragnus, 46% Dark Kan Yu, 42% Light Kan Yu. 31 other various weapons with elements between 26-38%. 7 with elements between 10-24%. Oddly enough I've never made anything with an odd numbered percent.

You cannot synth odd percents, actually. There are fixed percents you can receive.
    Coming Soon!

just checked, it was 38% :P my mistake

Pssh! You people who pull nothing but 36%-46% are born with a silver spoon in your mouth. I have to suffer through 6 months of 10-22% crap before I get anything good above 36%.

I pull a 40%+ weapon about once every 5 months I'd say.... T_T

dude i have fed more %12 weapons to my PM than I can remember. I'd say hundreds. At least over a hundered.