Ok guys, I have JP 1.0 and the US ver. Me and my friend have been talking and I'm making a database and have come accross some weird querks.
I know all the weps and stuff were screens of the DC and stats from the DC ver. or JP GC ver. But my weps and armors are from the US GC. And have different stats. I'm not talking about ATP and DEF I know those change. I mean my luminous field is lv 101 and 12 stars. PSOW has it at lv 100 and 9 star. My Srank mechguns (I just got last night cause the needle isn't there :/ ) are +20 ATA and +10 ATP. PSOW has +35ATA and +180ATP which I assume is from a max ground mech. But according to the PSOW thing srank mechs grind to +50 which is 100ATP so, I should be at +110ATP for my mechs so it's still off :/ I'll grind them when I finish work today I've kept all my trigrinders so I should have max when I burn em. ATA additions to my knowlage never change from wep to wep unless you have hit%.
So I'm wondering if this is just something from DC to GC stats haven't been changed or if things are actually different between JP 1.0 and US? Anyone have a clue on this?
=== Side note ===
To those that have beaten Cmode and got the A and B ranks did you get those crappy GOD'S SHIELD BYAKKO and SUZUKA or whatever? I'm Pinkal and got them... Just wondering if everyone gets them or if the ID gives different shields since I haven't seen a post on this.

*EDIT*
I also don't have any special attack on the mehcs. Any sranks come with special in the GC ver?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nester on 2003-02-17 10:07 ]</font>