Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Yeah.. but we pay to play this game. I'm not saying they HAVE to give compensation, but they realized people lost items when the servers crashed so they're trying to at least give us something in return.

we dont need compensation, but if they're willing to give it, then why complain about that?

if sega are willing to give us something extra for free, then why say no?
    i understand that people asking and complaining for compensation is pathetic, and i completly agree. i think they need to grow up and learn the value of a few dollar's a month for what i have seen, is a pretty well run server on sega's behalf. ok, they have had their up's and down's, but it still works and we still get what is coming! aka the events, updates and new items. i know were months behind the JP server's, but who really cares? its actually a bonus to be behind them as we can see what they get, talk about it,and decide if its worth the investment of our meseta on a player to player basis. if we didnt know what was coming, everyone would be complaining about that too.

so back to the compensation, we dont need it, we dont deserve it, only a hand full of the kids around here complained for it, but if they are willing to give it, my hands are open like everyone else's

Quote Originally Posted by kyle21 View Post
    stukasa:

I got all that stuff over the course of 4 runs probably 10-15 minutes before the crash, a little over an hr of solo playing. Looks like I got rolled back to my last login the night before. I do know that when I was going to B2 my game just sat there loading for like 2min so I had to just quit the game (PS3) when I tried to log back in it said 'data locked because of irregular log out, try again in 10min' or something similar, then I try again and couldn't connect at all. So it must have started to crash when B2 was loading... I dunno. Just sucks to waste time hunting just to lose everything.
    Wow, that *is* weird! When I got dc'ed I didn't get that "data locked" message, I think it just timed out/failed to connect when I tried getting back in. After a few tries I gave up.

I was actually surprised I still had all my stuff since I'd heard several people on PSOW complaining about a rollback. Very weird...

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

I'd be happy if they decide to give us our STD rewards right when STD ends, that would be good compensation, there's no individual rewards this time so I don't see why they need to delay it the customary 2-4 weeks, we've already unlocked everything possible too.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodflowers View Post
    I'd be happy if they decide to give us our STD rewards right when STD ends, that would be good compensation, there's no individual rewards this time so I don't see why they need to delay it the customary 2-4 weeks, we've already unlocked everything possible too.
    Why the delay? Because some of us need a break from spamming the event every day nonstop for the past 5 weeks! XD

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Well, there is the sonic disk, the Guardians Colony item, and the Preta they need to give everyone who tried the single player mission, so that might take a bit of time to check over. Then again, I'm not sure how they check it, so they might be able to just give it right away.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

They'll probably pull up all accounts with the flag enabling the first cutscene set to be skipped (hence why they were so specific with that requirement) and give it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I was joking, there is no Illuminus coat for females, and no guardians formal for males. I said that because then everyone would have a non-tradeable clothing item they can't use, and can't give to an alt even.

Edit: I remember back when everyone wanted Crea weapons. All the rumors about "they're gonna have a nanoblast-like special" or "they're going to be AWESOME when maxed out" and stuff like that. Instead, everyone found out they kind of suck. I don't think the Crea Pluses are too much better, either. Are the swords at least good?
    The Crea+ weapons are a mixed bag. Some are good, some are still too weak. My favorite is the twin dagger ones, which are on par with S-ranks. (Which, naturally, makes them awesome because of the extra target)
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by stukasa View Post
    I was actually surprised I still had all my stuff since I'd heard several people on PSOW complaining about a rollback. Very weird...
    I don't think there was a rollback. While I wasn't doing any missions at the time I logged off, all of my character data seems to be intact. If others have lost items and such, then there may have been some actual data that got lost when the servers went down.

That's my guess.

frankly, i'm starting to get totally sick n tired of the whole deal about compensation this, compensation that, every single g'damm time we get skrewed over, how about investing on a freakin backup AC unit for the server room so that these shyt mishaps might not ever happen again out of no where, and don't tell little kiddies that they need donation for that. They should have enough left over funds from moving into the new lease with less space than the old building being unused.