Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kyle21 View Post
    I dunno but I lost a Blackheart unit, Heart of Dulk, 2 Mugunburgas, bunch of spheres and materials.... good thing I didn't find the hizeri/concentrate I was looking for. I just want my items back lol. Hopefully it's NOT 3* luck but rather double exp OR Holly Hallucination early
    I'm a little confused about why some people lost stuff and others didn't. I was doing runs up until about 5 minutes before the servers crashed and when I checked my account yesterday I still had all the stuff I got, even the rare mission I got from the last run I did!

You didn't get all that stuff in a single run, right? That means you must have lost at least an hour or two worth of play time. So why did you lose that data while I didn't? (I don't expect you to know the answer, I'm just wondering to myself--and anyone else who might know.)

The servers crashed for me around 7:30 PM PST. Was anyone able to stay online longer than that? If so, maybe that's the time when people lost stuff?

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I was joking, there is no Illuminus coat for females, and no guardians formal for males. I said that because then everyone would have a non-tradeable clothing item they can't use, and can't give to an alt even.
    Well at least you gave it to me straight. I asked one of my friends about it and she said "You get it after I smack you in the face with a frying pan.". Fan-dabby-tastic.

stukasa:

I got all that stuff over the course of 4 runs probably 10-15 minutes before the crash, a little over an hr of solo playing. Looks like I got rolled back to my last login the night before. I do know that when I was going to B2 my game just sat there loading for like 2min so I had to just quit the game (PS3) when I tried to log back in it said 'data locked because of irregular log out, try again in 10min' or something similar, then I try again and couldn't connect at all. So it must have started to crash when B2 was loading... I dunno. Just sucks to waste time hunting just to lose everything.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syamemaru! View Post
    Well at least you gave it to me straight. I asked one of my friends about it and she said "You get it after I smack you in the face with a frying pan.". Fan-dabby-tastic.
    No problem. Whenever you see me using all caps, I'm either impersonating someone who's screaming, or just being stupid in general.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

the latter being the most common

Question

Three more weeks for reward and Holy Ray/D.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Servers go offline forever.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01 View Post
    the latter being the most common
    "Thousands of reasons why I'm awesome while simultaneously coming off as a douchebag to defend my non-douchebaggery, thus spurring 50 pages of bickering."

Nah, I kid. I do try to be stupid at times though, sometimes things just need 50 cc's of humor.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

We're most likely getting 3* luck for a week, though I would much rather it be an extension for the event rewards by a week or two.

i'm sorry but honestly... do we really need compensation for this?

as i know i am one of the people that are constantly at segas throat any time something goes wrong. i'll admit that this isnt one of the times we should be blaming them for anything. an air conditioner went out.... caused their server structure to crash which made them actually have to get up and work for a change (couldnt resist) and to top it all off people are asking for compensation >.>; its pathetic. they already have to deal with me and the rest of the community that is constantly bashing them but when something goes wrong that they couldnt prevent i dont see why they have to give us compensation for a half day of PSU not working.

as far as what kind of compensation we'll even get. i dont think a week or two of 3☆ luck is anything to get excited or worked up about. since thats what we always get any time someone complains that we need compensation. and even still as it was already stated on these boards. luck does little to nothing in terms of RARZ so who the hell cares?
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20