Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

i named mine after my nickname and favorite things

Taren's PM is Trisha Talorien. Taren is a female character from one of my tabletop campaigns who began crossdressing as a man to hide from an assassin group that wanted her dead. Trisha Talorien was her real name, and since her PM is a very cute and girly looking bot I figured it worked well.

BIGGIE's PM has been through various stages of evolution and has finally stopped at Lolibot ver4.0. She's a loli robot.... hence lolibot.

Raul is another character from one of my old game campaigns and his PM is named after the princess he eventually marries.

Eglias's PM is a humorous one. Eglias is an old NPC from a game campaign who ended up becoming a demon. Once he became a demon he was granted the ability to create small clones of himself (much akin to Cell jrs in DBZ). These clones were humorously dubbed Egliai (pronounced Ehg-lee-aye) after one of my players asked "If multiple octopusses are octopi are multiple egliases egliai?" So his PM is named Egliai.

None of my PM's names match the thought behind my character's names. I just picked something simple and cute for them all, and it's a running theme. Bu, Su, Mu, and Pu, not necessarily in that order.

My original character's PM was named Kimmi-chan because my girlfriend wanted to name her that. After that came kimmi-chan 2.0, 3.0, and 4.0 because she refused to allow me to change the name. It's all good though. At least she has some sort of connection to the game she generally hates.