Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default If a WT/GT/AT walk into your game...

You do what?

Sure, they don't have the raw power of FF/FM/GM/FG/high level PT, etc... But they do offer SOMETHING, right?

(Of course, when I start playing again tomorrow those are the two classes I play. I've been seeing a lot of hate toward them lately. )

Heal-bombing you~. <3 Ethateral's Avatar

I don't have a problem with them at all. I play a GT/AT Human myself. I didn't enjoy WT as much, but doesn't mean I'm gonna boot you if you're one. That'd just be silly.
    PSO2 - Ethateral FONewearl
    PSP2i - Ethateral 200 FNewman Force 50
    http://psupedia.info/User:Ethateral
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Shinthateral

Personally, idc what job you play, as long as you do a decent job doing it, lol. If anything, this game needs more team cooperation and less OHBOYEE ZERG RUSH.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Personally, idc what job you play, as long as you do a decent job doing it, lol. If anything, this game needs more team cooperation and less OHBOYEE ZERG RUSH.
    Well thats good to hear, since my only classes are hybrids. I hope some of you are PC/PS2.

My other question is -- are there very few fF/fG/fT left since the master classes have been released? I can't find any comparison threads on the master classes in comparison to their forte counterparts. As is - I can't see why people would play the fortes over the masters (unless for fT and masterforce you want the support techs).

Usually I'm the WT/GT, so I don't mind others playing as them. People tend to hate WT/GT/AT (not so much AT) because they are slower, but that is because they are support types. Not every type is supposed to be a fast one. >_>;

I have never booted anyone for any reason. If they suck, they suck no biggie. Not like I can't solo any mission anyway so no sweat off my back. And if I wanna run speed runs I just mail some of my awesome PSU friends Types/classes is a preference and people that join my party are free to do whatever...idc. Even pick-ups don't bother me. If someone wants monomates/vulcaline/vestaline/ even aporaline, what's the big dea? I can drop them while running and they can stock up till their hearts content.

The ONLY reason I would ever kick anyone is if their language was really bad and my kids were at home watching and I asked them to stop and they didn't. My children are 10 and 12 and , yes, I know they probably hear bad stuff at school. I cannot/will not take them out of school but I can make sure they don't have that bad influence from their own mother.

In short, Cynless, if your language is appropriate you are more than welcome in one of my parties
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

my main rob's a fighmaster just cuz i <3 double sabers an axes my alt berethor is now a fortegunner an maria is a fortetecher i know there not hybrid classes however i feel hybrid classes take more skill to use so i wait untill a char has an advanced class up to 20 b4 i switch to a hybrid an when i see guntechers / acrotechers i have alot of respect for em there pretty strong classes if u do em right an wartecher i havent even attempted yet cuz im not a fan of there skill sets however i kinda like there dfp evp
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

How many of you are on PC/PS2? I need to add some of you nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynless View Post
    How many of you are on PC/PS2? I need to add some of you nice people.
    *raises hand* =P

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

If a GT/WT/AT/any other class joins my party, I'll play with them ^_^ (I have a GT also :3).
    Btw, PC/PS2 here.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom