15 23.81%
  • Boggo Val (defence)

4 6.35%
  • Zeed Val (speed)

7 11.11%
  • None. I am not a beast so shove it! love, CASTs, humans, and newmans

11 17.46%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My favorite is Zeed, only because Yellow is my favorite colour.

However, I use Vande Val the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I agree that blasts should get a bump, or even some big changes, like, for example, yellow having a speed boost and replacing the hard punch with like 3 or 4 fast punches, purple hitting an extra target and having some sort of AOE special instead of the hard punch and red having a boost in power.

But if nanoblasts were to be boosted, then newmans and humans would definitely need to get something special for them.
    Your idea seems the more logic, instead of giving boosts to stats they could have different special moves. Adaka Val could have strong hits to pwn monsters without too many knocks. Boggo Val, that could have a lot of attacks with knock backs/ups (as the "deffensive" role, also to keep things away), and Zeed Val could have the multiple hits combo, weaker but a shitload of hits. Vande Val could remain as it is, as the only reason for it is to be invulnerable, maybe keeping it's attack power, knocks and speed in a moderate place.

Also, a crazy idea: Same than there are some SUVs related to melee weapons, like Gigas Faust, Meteor buster/attacker/burst and Gigas Espada, there could be a blast related to TP/MST. It would make sense as Adaka/Boggo/Zeed Val are alike to Shifta/Deband/Zodial, it could have a weak combo attack with knockback, for example, and as the "second" attack, some kind of tech (as it could have the white color relating it to Retier, the tech could be some kind o Grants, like the monsters in WB).

Another thing (dreams are cheap) is that c'mon, they could have had different looks for each blast. >< The dream-like idea would he that, as you can tweak your character outfit, it were possible to actually tweak the apperance of your blast form.

But, as I said, dreams are cheap...

For the humans/Newmans... Well, I think the advantages for those races in the content update are pretty good, at least they're actually getting something. Most probably beasts are getting nothing new, and, the "special" for beasts is really getting obsolete, so, it's lame.

Vande Val (invulnerable) I use megidstaride since its negative effect gets negated, and a orp hp restore unit so you heal while ur transformed, epic lolz it's the best one, I'd say power is second in my list but has alot of problems when soloing
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

I use the invulnerable beast myself. I tend to die too much using the attack one if I am soloing or there isn't a decent techer.
    Arbalest: LVL 150 Male CAST FF20, FG20, PT20
    Byakko: LVL 150 Male Beast GM20
    Hiro: LVL150 Male Human AF20, AT20, FiG11, FF10, WT10, GT10, GM20

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I agree that blasts should get a bump, or even some big changes, like, for example, yellow having a speed boost and replacing the hard punch with like 3 or 4 fast punches, purple hitting an extra target and having some sort of AOE special instead of the hard punch and red having a boost in power.

But if nanoblasts were to be boosted, then newmans and humans would definitely need to get something special for them.
    Humans get tanks with the supplemental update. DIDN'T YOU KNOW!?

But yeah, I really like the idea of giving the blasts a little diversity. A part of me always wished the nanoblasts had something like a class system and the user got a certain number of points every time they used one. When they aquired enough they could buy new tattoos and branch out into different forms with different abilities, kinda like the basic and advanced classes. As it stands I just switch between invinciblity and power depending on what I'm running and use both sparringly.

I solo a lot so beast forum (anything other than invulnerable ) is useless. I die faster than the blue variation expires.

I made my main a cast because SUV>nanoblast.

But when we get the free makeovers.....I think my beast is gonna be the invulnerable one forever. No changes from now on. Especially in these S2 missions where a 1-3 hard hits by key enemies (which is when I use suv or nanoblast anyway) kills you or drops you to yellow bar.

Nanoblast has been weaker than regular attacks since November 2007, about time you realised.

I use Vande Val, because if I'm to do less damage, at least give me something worth my while, like invincibility. Also, the other forms die in a few seconds against high-level monsters, anyway.

Honestly, unless you party with a real attentive Support Techer, you are dead more often than not in your Nanoblast form if you don't use Vande Val. Personally, I only use it when I know there is some sort of combination of monsters/situations I'd just rather save time and get it over with before its a hassle. Examples of such were the Dilnazens in Magashi Plan (the second set). But even then, after a few runs, I just tore them up with my Light Vish Adac

But as for my favorite one, I have to say I still love Zeed Val (aesthetically lol). It was the first one I picked when PSU first came out and I used it for a long... long time lol. Then, I got sensible and decided to just be invincible in times of trouble .

Speed if I had to pick one ^_^... Just because no one uses speed that much...
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283