Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help me decide :(

Okay so i have this lvl 107 FT (Fortetecher) and im not that great at making meseta. I was thinking of trying to hunt but i hear alot that FT's arnt that great at hunting. So now im looking into a Gunmaster (GM). Should i make a GM for hunting purposes? Or should i just merchant (buy low, sell high) items from the player shops? And could you guys throw in a few tips to making meseta, and please dont say stuff like "play the game" or "beg"...ive been playing the game since they day it came out, and im no beggar

Ty for your help

Begging might actually work.
    (Just kidding dude)

Fortecher's are not that bad at soloing certain runs. Depends which one obviously. I have not played PSU for the past month, so I don't know if the Innocent girl mission is good for your level.
    Also, the buy low,sell high ideal is not always the smart choice. For one, it's not fun. 2, it can take a while just to find something that's under priced. And 3, you'll be surprised when you check prices the following day and they go down in price for a couple reasons ( mostly an announcement of a new event that people know *Insert Item Name* will drop.)

Just look for a Repca board, I know there still worth a lot.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Please, don't resell stuff for higher prices. It sucks for everyone that is also not so good at making meseta. I thought you'd get it.

im over on dark satellite s2 runs on the 4th floor.
    im a lvl 150 gunmaster and a run takes me 25mins.

20mins with a friend running but he's playing other games lately.
    repca boards and agito edges are my target there, but all items are worth something.

if you wanna join me, we split everything 50/50 on the good items.its a nice money maker and PA levelling is good there. nice mob's of enemies.
    warlock [lvl 139] FM 20 PT 20
    purple lightening [lvl 150] GM 20 FM 14

GT "RapidRise RM"

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01 View Post
    im over on dark satellite s2 runs on the 4th floor.
    im a lvl 150 gunmaster and a run takes me 25mins.

20mins with a friend running but he's playing other games lately.
    repca boards and agito edges are my target there, but all items are worth something.

if you wanna join me, we split everything 50/50 on the good items.its a nice money maker and PA levelling is good there. nice mob's of enemies.
    i'm also looking for repcas are you on 360 side or ps2/pc

Quote Originally Posted by syouz View Post
    i'm also looking for repcas are you on 360 side or ps2/pc
    He's on 360, look at his signature.
    PSU - Xbox 360 - QuickSilver 159 Human Fighmaster, Synergy 145 Cast Gunmaster
    Howzers Killed: 3
    Theres no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find...

My advice: pick up everything. EVERYTHING. then sell it to NPC. if you do white beast for example, that's an extra 50k to 100k per run

It depends on what you enjoy, and what you're good at. I personally love playing the market, for me it's a fun way to make cash. You can't just rely on buying low and selling high, too make the big bucks you must take calculated risks and buy/sell at the right time.

I've never had any luck finding the ultra rare and selling it. I know some do, but for me its never been a realistic way to make meseta. Don't ever go out on a limb, focus on the weapons you know, and broaden your sales as you expand your knowledge of the game.

With a little effort you can go from struggling for cash, to meseta just happening, and that's a good feeling!

107 ft arnt that good at hunting but if u switch to GM it will take lot of bullet training before u can acualy hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    My advice: pick up everything. EVERYTHING. then sell it to NPC. if you do white beast for example, that's an extra 50k to 100k per run
    10/15k maybe, 100k lol no way.
    best to pick up everything though