Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

im trying to build a mind mag, whats the best way to get a mind mag to level 200? im a bluefull fonewearl

old school fanatic

It's impossible.
    You could start out giving it monofluids though.

yeah i realized that it is impossible to get 200 in mind but...

whats the fastest i can get it up to 180? just use trifluids the whole way???

Svm Inimicus Mali

I suggest keeping it on a Monofluid diet until level 50, then switching to Difluids until level 200, simple as that. You'll wind up with 15 Def and 185 Mind, which is as good as a Mind Mag gets. ^_^ If you use Trifluids, you'll wind up with some extra Def in there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kupi on 2003-02-18 08:10 ]</font>

If you have several characters, transfer the cash and feed trifluids to your mag. This'll get it up in levels like there's no tomorrow.

If this is your first character though, feed it fluids and Moon Atomizers; both of these should help your mag to high mind levels.

Personally, I suggest you level up its power, but anyways. Your call!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

I believe they asked how to raise a mind mag. Which means a mag with high mind not a pure 200 mind mag. I'm a Pinkal (class A I think) I always feed them monofluids till lvl 50 then you can feed it difluids or a combo of moon atoms or trifluilds and monofluilds. You switch them off cause moons give tons of mind but a tiny bit of defense and monofluids drop def while raising mind slightly.
    Bout the longest and most costly mag to raise. In the GC ver. I get 185mind and 15 def with this method. On the DC it would give ya 186mind but for some reason monofluids seem to give def at lvl 35 now :/ They used to not. I keep hearing about people with 186 mind but have tried a few combinations of mind mags and can't keep it below 15 def.
    On a side note I have been raising pow mags on my force and they are ending up with a fairly big difference in def to pow raitings. I mean one has more def than the other and I'm feeding them the same things on the same char... Weird. I speculate that char type actually changes how mags react or it's just a random occurance if the def goes up. I've noticed with monomates sometimes every other will raise the def sometimes it's 1 in 3.

*EDIT* Oh, I just thought of something. The panzer tail and stuff are they all amped now or can you get them another way? In ver.2 you got them from quest and they started at lv 0 so it was possible to get 200 in one stat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nester on 2003-02-18 08:23 ]</font>

You have to make a Panzer Tail from a level 50+ Naga.

Use MARK3 cell on a level 5 mag and pump it full of difluids X3. 195 mind and faster than any other way X3.

I gave him moon atomizer. But it also raises dex. So I gave him 2 moon and 1 monofluid. Monofuid givies -10 dex so it keeps the balance.

What drops a Mark3 cell?