I'm having problems with my pso in online mode. I have a 56k connection and my game freezing with a strange song four times, 3 times tomorrow in the hunter's guild room and 1 time today in looby. I don't know if I have a provider problem, fsod problem or modem problem. I need help ASAP

Is it making a buzzing noise? As often as it'a happening, almost sounds like a problem with your Gamecube..but I'm not sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Celes152 on 2003-02-18 15:40 ]</font>

On 2003-02-18 10:49, ArthurCollector wrote:
    I'm having problems with my pso in online mode. I have a 56k connection and my game freezing with a strange song four times, 3 times tomorrow in the hunter's guild room and 1 time today in looby. I don't know if I have a provider problem, fsod problem or modem problem. I need help ASAP
    1.) What do you mean by a "strange song"?
    2.) How did you know you were going to freeze 3 times tommorow in the lobby?
    3.) Get a new GameCube if everything else doesn't work.

On 2003-02-18 15:39, Celes152 wrote:
    Is it making a buzzing noise? As often as it'a happening, almost sounds like a problem with your Gamecube..but I'm not sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Celes152 on 2003-02-18 15:40 ]</font>
    Yes, when game freezing, the sound is like buzzing noise, but I have 150 hrs played offline and never this problem happened, only online this problems happens. Other idea?

On 2003-02-18 18:09, RagMasterRappy wrote:
    On 2003-02-18 10:49, ArthurCollector wrote:
    1.) What do you mean by a "strange song"?
    2.) How did you know you were going to freeze 3 times tommorow in the lobby?
    3.) Get a new GameCube if everything else doesn't work.
    It´s a noise like phone line(+/-)

I forgot, the correct word is "yesterday" not tomorrow