Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I hope we get to see more concept art soon, these pictures look cool and all, but most of the background seems pretty bland to me. I like the fusion of what seems to be a mix of the OoT and TP Link though.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Surprising, I never really cared for the LoZ series. The only one I remember playing was the one for SNES. I never went pass the Dark World, where you're stuck as the rabbit thing. I just lost interest at that point. Go ahead and laugh. D:

One of my friends is a big fan of the series, and woud be happy to hear a new one will be coming eventually. Maybe TGS will show it? Who knows.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I'll bet what they're saying about that girl being a living incarnation of the master sword (or some other blade) is true, seeing as link doesn't look like he has a sword on his back or in his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    Surprising, I never really cared for the LoZ series. The only one I remember playing was the one for SNES. I never went pass the Dark World, where you're stuck as the rabbit thing. I just lost interest at that point. Go ahead and laugh. D:
    Ha. I recommend you should at least go back and try Wind Waker and Majora's Mask.
    Last edited by Split; Jun 5, 2009 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet_Papaya View Post
    Am I the only person in the world that prefers the Wind Waker toon look? Don't get me wrong, the realistic style looks great and still suits the game, but the cartoon style jsut has so much more character! Every person, every environment just scream personality! It makes me want to talk to everyone!
    YES YES YES TO THE Nth DEGREE!
    Cell-shaded or not both are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

LttP is a pretty staple Zelda game. If you didn't enjoy the game enough to even make it to where the game starts, then it's obvious you don't have an interest in the series as a whole.
    Though the word "stuck" worries me. In total, you shouldn't be in bunny form for more than half a minute.

I'm hoping this game works more on some holes I found to be in Twilight Princess. Though I found the game to be a great way to spend a weekend, I found the easiness of the boss fights (as epic as they were) and the lack of interaction with the community for most of the game rather perturbing. Sure, these aren't really important things in Zelda games, but these things were pretty noticeable in this game. I'm also hoping for less random items to stuff in your inventory, and more upgrades to items you already have. Almost every Zelda game has this, some random item that you use once and just eats a hole in your inventory screen. I'd so much rather have items that are used all the time, but upgraded occasionally to preform other tasks later.

Also, I can't help but notice these random guesses people keep throwing out into the wind. As far as information goes, we have less than a box set art. And people are already trying to piece together information. I love the series as much as anyone else (as if my username didn't give that away), but can't we wait until the game comes out before we get some information? What's the fun in knowing everything at the start?

I'm REALLY anxious about this. I was kinda disappointed with how Spirit Tracks is looking, but this has renewed my hope for the series.
    *Goes to add news to his Zelda site*

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Spirit Tracks... I think it was grabbed out of the same hat as the Wii Vitality Sensor.

Part of me thinks "Ooh! New Zelda on the DS!" and the other part of me thinks "...Trains are kind of lame. My dad might like this." While I didn't particularly enjoy sailing around in Phantom Hourglass, the rest of the gameplay more than made up for it. I especially liked having to be sneaky... And the boomerang is the most awesomest boomerang in a Zelda game ever.

Especially since you can, in a single throw, get a flock of angry chickens assaulting you.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

This game's hookshot better have a 500 foot range and the ability to knock the heads off of enemies.

At least the range.

I love the hookshot so much.

*ahem* Like Kent said, anthropmorphization is obvious, look at the girl. You can see the same gem on the Master Sword on her chest, and if you look at her upside down, her legs and dress form the blade and hilt, respectively.

I remember someone commenting somewhere else complaining about this Link being right handed. It is tradition, I get that, but you know, they're not all the same Link.

So, if Link doesn't have the Master Sword as well, a sword, what's he gonna use?

If he swings that woman around like a sword, I will reserve this game now. *holds up money*

Also:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Nitro Vordex; Jun 6, 2009 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    I remember someone commenting somewhere else complaining about this Link being right handed. It is tradition, I get that, but you know, they're not all the same Link.
    Link's dominant hand is flipped in the Wii version of Zelda purely and simply because most players are right-handed.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."