Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I no like angry Pep... I think I'm gonna tip-toe over to the Off Topic forums before I get raged on

You might want to know this; an x/10 Sn/g is not my only major want. Yes it may seem greedy, it may be greedy, but it's not all I am. You could ask anyone on my card list how many of em I've helped out. (that's a different story) I may grind it to get that chance of a 10/10. I may feel like it's too risky cause no one wants a x/9 unless 9/9 which would get me less anyway. I got what I was after for the moment. There will never be a day where I have everything I want. I realize I let you down, and I will do my best to not let it happen again. I will think things through more before I say something. It was my intention to trade at first, I've changed my mind since then.

Holy crap. Why aren't you guys doing this over private messages? Nobody needs to see you two having a slap fight like this.

(Plus, it's PSU - I don't think we can reiterate enough that nobody should ever play PSU for any reason.)

It's not quite a "slap fight" it's more of a "someone screwed up" type thing.
    You may not know this, but some people still like PSU.

Anyway, I just hope you will stop being mad. I'm going to bed for now. Maybe when you calm down, and aren't so mad, we can do some runs or something.

One word: Integrity. You don't have it.

Pic made especially for you because I'm trying to see the humour in the situation.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

You know what i would Like? A free 7 grinded Repca...I want one but 20 mil for a fucking 2/2 when its shittier than my B rank?

I just want a Repca and not have buy it with money I dont have.

Think of MY needs dammit!...please

No, I'm serious - you two should probably be doing this over private messages/AIM/facebook/whatever. You guys are airing dirty laundry and this isn't really the venue for it.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    One word: Integrity. You don't have it.

Pic made especially for you because I'm trying to see the humour in the situation.
    Eh, now you are just picking at the fact someone can change their mind, and not have it work in your favor. I'm over it, I hope you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    No, I'm serious - you two should probably be doing this over private messages/AIM/facebook/whatever. You guys are airing dirty laundry and this isn't really the venue for it.
    You don't have to read it...

KeyBoard Puncher~

Just an FYI on this situation and not insinuating what happened here. On games like Lineage 2 people would perform a scam like this, a player wanted an item or had an item for a cheap amount...sitting right next to them, or in the same vicinity was a guy willing to buy that item you're buying from Joe Player down the ways a little for a bit of a markup. Problem is, if anyone was unlucky enough to try this, the guy buying downs the ways would end his shop immediately after someone bought some items from the other guy, or would claim he wanted 1000 of this item but only had the money to buy 10 of the item on him. This was later fixed (couldn't try to buy more then you had money for), but it evolved into the trade deal you are talking about now.

So, if these two knew each other and knew you wanted that item, its fair to think you were scammed. You've gotta be careful.

Like I said though, just speculating on what happened cause this kinda scam was very common in Lineage 2, it had several forms.
    Last edited by ShuttleXpC; Jun 5, 2009 at 10:44 AM.

I don't even know the name of who he traded with on the other deal.
    Sure, I could just be saying that, but I didn't know, or realize that without my trade Pep wouldn't have traded with the other guy.