Default Phantasy Star Online featured article at EOGamer

Just letting folks know that I've written an article covering this franchise's history, and would love to hear what folks think about it. PSO World and it's denizens make up the biggest chunk of the Phantasy Star userbase in my opinion, and I'd love to hear from you.
    Last edited by 3DogEO; Jun 11, 2009 at 11:27 AM.

Since you are covering the current generation of games, you should also include Phantasy Star Portable for the PSP. (Since PSO-World supports that game as well)
    Last edited by Crazyleo; Jun 11, 2009 at 11:17 AM.

Yep! It's all going to be included. The original Phantasy Star is the start of the story, and briefly covers it and the main canon sequels. Naturally, Phantasy Star Universe and Portable will be a part of the same article, as they're interlinked together.

And let me tell you, I won't even begin to lie. When I first started off in PSO, this was THE place to come to get the 411. Nothing less was sufficient. Now, if I could just unseal that J-Sword.... /grumble
    Last edited by 3DogEO; Jun 11, 2009 at 11:19 AM.

Will make for some interesting reading.

I first started playing PSO on the Dreamcast, then switched over to the Gamecube. And I still play it to this day.

I've played the single player component of Phantasy Star Universe, but didn't progress further than that, since I can't play the games online. Good story presentation.

I remember scrapping the bottom of the barrel for a few pennies to get my PSO Cube fix. Ah the memories. And who could forget all the penis symbol chat? The article is up now, fyi. Original post has been edited with a link to it.

That's a really good article, good job. I look forward to the next one.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

lol penis symbol chat. They always crack me up.

I just read the article and thought it was very impressive. A good read indeed.
    Last edited by Vanzazikon; Jun 11, 2009 at 11:58 PM.

Great article ;D
    Lots of important recognition in there too. Kudos

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

You labled Phantasy Star Generation 1 as PSO under the picture. Also PSG1 was not the first phantasy star, that was the remake of it for PS2. Also the original Phantasy Star games were not designed by Yuji Naka, he was a programmer on the team. Rieko Kodama is the true creater of the original Phantasy Star games.
    Last edited by zandra117; Jun 12, 2009 at 04:02 AM.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    You labled Phantasy Star Generation 1 as PSO under the picture. Also PSG1 was not the first phantasy star, that was the remake of it for PS2. Also the original Phantasy Star games were not designed by Yuji Naka, he was a programmer on the team. Rieko Kodama is the true creater of the original Phantasy Star games.
    Thanks for pointing that out. It had already been addressed, but for some reason those indiscrepancies hadn't made it to the final cut. I'll make sure to try and get it addressed and corrected, as I do know that those things are correct as you've stated.