Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

And already a FSOD. I just lost all of my items, including my mag, weapon, armor, and shield. Now I have a lvl 58 HUcast that is screwed.

What a first day...

Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

On 2003-02-18 16:10, MonoxideChild wrote:
    And already a FSOD. I just lost all of my items, including my mag, weapon, armor, and shield. Now I have a lvl 58 HUcast that is screwed.

What a first day...
    How did you lose your mag armor and shield, weren't they equipped. if you fsod you dont lose equipped items because the autosave saves your character with the items in the bank and the items that are equipped so you only lose unequipped items and money. You gottoa be careful online not to carry around extra weaps and mags that you dont wanna lose

Jonny 5 is alive !

ya did you corrupt or fsod?! cause I dont understand wy you would lose your mag and armor...unless they were unequipped...

Your right, I did end up being corrupted. I went back to check it out, and now I have to start allover again.

RIP AnybodyKilla lvl. 58

Anyone wanna help me start up a new character since I'm stuck with having to start over again?

How exactly did you corrupt?
    Was it before the final fix that was posted on PSOW's front page news? Otherwise, unless there was an inapropriate power-out, being totally corrupted is really unlikely. Sorry to hear your unfortunate news.

As for recommendations on starting over, see if you can get someone to give you/loan you about 100,000 meseta. The best thing for a start over is to raise a really great ATP mag first. (as an android, you can't just make a 195 mind mag and count on spells)Level the mag 24/7 and you will be able to get back in action much faster by killing things in 1-2 hits with it's added power.

What happened was that I was automatically disconnected at 1st when I joined in a room. Than when it went to save, it seemed like it froze up so I powered my Gamecube off, and back on. I thought it was just a FSOD, but I guess it was corrupted. I'm already starting over with a HUmar. Gives me a chance to break away from droids anyhow. Thanks for the tips.

Also take note that I was using a interact faster saving memory card. I've switched back to Nintendo's official card now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonoxideChild on 2003-02-18 18:23 ]</font>

yeah sorry bout that guy, happended to me at level 41 and i had to start over, but yeah dude word of advice ot everybody get your cheap asses to get an offical nintendo card they willnot get corrupted. or well 95% of the time. but yeah i had a nyko the damn thing corrupted on me twice. but yeah sorry man if i see ya i'll help ya out. but yeah it won't take long ot get p there, just patince.

Damn, that sucks, my FOnewearl is on a Nyko memory card. I knew I shouldn't have started her on that memory card. Oh well, all I can do know is just hope she won't get corrupted.

Thanks for the heads up.

On 2003-02-18 18:01, MonoxideChild wrote:
    Anyone wanna help me start up a new character since I'm stuck with having to start over again?
    PM or Im me I got some junk rares and stuff that'll help you at a bit and give ya a better start.