Page 628 of 683 FirstFirst ... 128528578618625626627628629630631638678 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 6822

I'm done... I hope I fucking get a tumor and die. Seriously. What the fuck is the point of being a happy positive person anymore when you just get shitted on by everyone around you. Don't fucking mind me I'm just fucking pissed off as fuck. Everywhere I fucking go whether it be the internet or real life all I fucking deal with is negative fucking people with negative mindset and all they wanna do is be angry about everything and wallow in their's and other's misery. I'm fucking done. I don't belong in this fucking world obviously. I can't fucking stand this shit anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    I'm done... I hope I fucking get a tumor and die. Seriously. What the fuck is the point of being a happy positive person anymore when you just get shitted on by everyone around you. Don't fucking mind me I'm just fucking pissed off as fuck. Everywhere I fucking go whether it be the internet or real life all I fucking deal with is negative fucking people with negative mindset and all they wanna do is be angry about everything and wallow in their's and other's misery. I'm fucking done. I don't belong in this fucking world obviously. I can't fucking stand this shit anymore....
    You sound like you should probably consider seeing someone, if you haven't already.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    You sound like you should probably consider seeing someone, if you haven't already.
    While I do agree, sometimes it's not so simple. Going and 'seeing someone' costs money, and that's probably something she really doesn't have right now, I'd gather.

To get money you need to get better

To get better you need to get money

That's the world we live in

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    While I do agree, sometimes it's not so simple. Going and 'seeing someone' costs money, and that's probably something she really doesn't have right now, I'd gather.
    True, unfortunately.
    Coming Soon!

I was eye-rolling hard when I looked at my Youtube subscriptions this morning and saw all the overly-evident 'joke' videos. Add the stupid little pranks that other websites were trying to pull, too.

Didn't click any of them, because I'm not 10 years old. What a stupid "holiday." At least everyone at work is a goddamn adult, and no one tried to be 'funny.'

I have no problem with the little jokes on April's Fools day, providing they're subtle and clever, but most people go way too over the top that it's just not funny anymore.

when my entire tumblr feed becomes "reminders of how not to be a douche today" it goes too far.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I was pretty sure the new management company for my apartment lost my rent when they took over in February. I never saw the check got cashed in my bank account, but after pestering them for two weeks they told me it was received. Okay, cool.

Now I just received my latest statement and they're charging me for missing a month's worth of rent and also a late fee. At least, I assume that's what it is: the charge is unlabeled.

So I reached out to them and asked, "Uh, is this for the rent you said you received? Because you said you received it. I literally have the email sitting in front of me. What's going on here?"

Their response? "I see a balance against your account. Look it over and get back to us."

Uh... wait, what? No. That's what I'm asking you to do. It's your job to tell me what the balance is for, not mine!

This company is proving to be increasingly incompetent, and they've literally only been managing my apartment for two months. This is not going to end well, huh? I wonder if contacting my land lord and complaining would do me any good.

.... I don't even want to join any discussions on this forum anymore. Or any other social place on the internet. I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of sociopaths on the internet these days.... It's very disturbing when 14 year olds type the things I've seen them type... I just... shake my head I don't even know what to say anymore. I'm just... dumbfounded by some of the shit that spews forth... I don't.... I don't know.