Page 629 of 683 FirstFirst ... 129529579619626627628629630631632639679 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 6822

There's nothing wrong with being at a point in your life where negativity will hit you hard, we've all been at that point (or will be in the future).

You may need to distance yourself from it. Do so as soon as possible, for your own benefit. If angry, bitter people will get to you, then get away from them until you've had time to recuperate.

I spent a long time in a pretty angry, bitter community. People were always shitting on eachother, looking to defame and berate eachother in any way and for any reason possible; it was ridiculous in hindsight. It toughened me up, but at a particularly tough point in my life found it necessary to pick up and go. So I did. It was a good decision. I mean, this place is a retirement home compared to that kind of constant festering anger, even with the worst of the lot around here, but when you need to get away from it even this forum is too much when you have other things of actual consequence going on.

My Rick Dias vanity plates were stolen so some little fucker could use them on a drive-by or burglary.

Now I have to devise a new Gundam-themed plate that isn't already on the books.

Tax the fucking churches.

I went to switch my mobile phone provider, figured what phone I wanted, told the saleswoman that I'd be back tomorrow with the info so they could swap my account over, got in my car, and then she came out knocked on my window, and said the phone I chose isn't in stock anywhere nearby right now.

The muscles in my chest and under my rib cage (especially on my left side) have been tense and fairly painful over the last week and I have no idea why. I can't even bend over or twist my body to the left without feeling like everything is seizing. THANKS BODY, THIS SURE IS AWESOME.

And I'm loving this warmer weather, but why did it have to bring my migraines baaaaack >_<

Still recovering from bronchitis.

Go away, goddammit.

Why does it take up to 10 days to unsubscribe from an email list?

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    The muscles in my chest and under my rib cage (especially on my left side) have been tense and fairly painful over the last week and I have no idea why. I can't even bend over or twist my body to the left without feeling like everything is seizing. THANKS BODY, THIS SURE IS AWESOME.

And I'm loving this warmer weather, but why did it have to bring my migraines baaaaack >_<
    Damn I wish I could help I would love to get my hands of healing under your rib cage... There's no muscles really under there though maybe your lung is what is bothering you.

Goddamn sciatica and this one spot on my right leg. On the side of my thigh, there's this spot that goes numb/cold randomly. Sometimes it hurts really bad, too. Let's hear it for pinched nerves sending erroneous pain signals to your legs/feet/lower back/groin/whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Goddamn sciatica and this one spot on my right leg. On the side of my thigh, there's this spot that goes numb/cold randomly. Sometimes it hurts really bad, too. Let's hear it for pinched nerves sending erroneous pain signals to your legs/feet/lower back/groin/whatever!
    No bueno. I just had a friend that got surgery for a really bad back injury that caused his sciatic nerve to be pinched. Discs slipped out of alignment in the lumbar region. I hope that's not the case here. I will give some advice. My hands are itching to massage and help people but I can't until I get my friggin' license....

Heat is good to apply to the lower back for sciatica and massaging gluteal muscles as well as weird as that sounds... But sometimes the muscles in your butt cheeks can pinch the sciatic nerve as well... There's also another good spot to massage for sciatica but I can't explain the location too well. It's like if you follow your pelvic bones to where they meet your sacrum/spine that space all up in there could be a hot mess. And since the nerve goes all the way down into the foot leg massage is good too.

and as for a rant to add onto this.... I think I'm finally getting out of my hole that I've been digging myself for the past month but I really am having a hard time letting go of the anger that I have towards my family. I'm going to my hometown for 2 and a half days so I can take my test and my mother is taking me and I'm hoping she doesn't bring up touchy subjects because I'm not sure how I'll react. I don't wanna be pissed going into my big exam and the car ride there is easily going to be 20 or more minutes so that's plenty time for her to try to pry me open. I hope that I can find some discipline and self control but 24 years of pent up anger towards my family is tough to let go. I have all the tools laying before me but I feel as though I've forgotten how to utilize and use them.