Page 649 of 683 FirstFirst ... 149549599639646647648649650651652659 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6822

Damn construction is disrupting my internet connection. Have to go to a community centre that has free wifi to post this. (Thankfully its only across the street where I live).

Been like this for the past week or so.

I can't feel my legs. I think they may have gone geletin

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Goin' on vacation
    If the hotel lacks wifi I won't be able to internet period.

So possible bullshit moment

Hey clients?

Don't fucking tell me that I'm slipping or anything stupid like that when we've told you since DECEMBER about being on the holiday programs for this year and how serious we are about deadlines. We've had notices around the office from JANUARY TO JUNE, put notices in from JANUARY TO MAY, and told you face to face EVERY SINGLE MONTH UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF JUNE to bring in your documents. Don't you fucking lie to me and say that I didn't because I did, I have the days of losing my voice to prove me. Don't blame me for your lazy procrastinating ass. I'm in super serious modo about my work since this will be the first holiday without my dad and I'm not in the mood for your bullshit sob stories.

Most are pretty cool about it. But the ones that aren't are the ones that make you want to drink *rubs forehead*.

Did I mention how much I'm not looking forward to holiday season this year? Because I'm really not. God, vacation can't come soon enough. Twoish more weeks

I remember my first holidays without my parents and how incredibly hard that was...I wish I had some kind of advice to make it better, but I really don't. Just, try to keep in mind that your dad wouldn't want to be the reason your holidays are depressing. Sometimes you just have to make new traditions and stick with those you enjoy being around. I'm really sorry >_< *hugs*

Similarly, I'm pretty sure my drastic mood swings this month have been because it's been ten years since I lost my mom. I hate major anniversaries.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    .......Holy shit people are mean on these forums. lol
    Yeah...some people are just like that, unfortunately. ._.;
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

This forum is pretty easygoing for the most part, but every so often someone shows up and has to berate and troll people for no apparent reason. There are many worse forums out there, but there are some sensitive members here so yeah.

I'm happy to goad those tryhard trolls into trying to attack me whenever they pick on people who clearly aren't accustomed to it. It's funny watching them thrash around in the dark trying to figure out a way to bother me. This is clearly my first forum and telling someone with 12k posts that they have no social life is totally inspired and something I've never ever seen before.

Hilarious. I've been trolled better by hamsters.

I am going to put this into my next resume:
    Currently employed: GIANT/Ahold
    Handles everything but fresh meat.

ffs Im getting crossed into being a reciever as well as every other job/department/title i have there.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    This forum is pretty easygoing for the most part, but every so often someone shows up and has to berate and troll people for no apparent reason. There are many worse forums out there, but there are some sensitive members here so yeah.

I'm happy to goad those tryhard trolls into trying to attack me whenever they pick on people who clearly aren't accustomed to it. It's funny watching them thrash around in the dark trying to figure out a way to bother me. This is clearly my first forum and telling someone with 12k posts that they have no social life is totally inspired and something I've never ever seen before.

Hilarious. I've been trolled better by hamsters.
    u smell like butt lol

i like it