Page 334 of 683 FirstFirst ... 234284324331332333334335336337344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6822
    Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

This, in a nutshell: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nice_guy

(I was surprised that it had a page!)

Ship 2 - Gatz

oh ok, thats what i thought. If its a syndrome it can't really be good.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

It's only a syndrome if the guy is a total asskissing bitch.

Lol at the nice guy thing, by the way. Women don't know what they want half the time. Guys don't usually know what they want either, since they're so goddamned varied in taste. One woman may like a genuinely nice guy, another might enjoy a total asshat.

We're all horny animals in the end, so it hardly matters in some ways.

Back on track: Stop putting fucking loud ass mufflers and huge spoilers on your shitty ricers from 1997. It doesn't look good. It doesn't sound good. It doesn't boost the size of your woefully small penis and/or balls. And most importantly, it doesn't make your car better in any considerable way. So knock it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Stop putting fucking loud ass mufflers and huge spoilers on your shitty ricers from 1997. It doesn't look good. It doesn't sound good. It doesn't boost the size of your woefully small penis and/or balls. And most importantly, it doesn't make your car better in any considerable way. So knock it off.
    Whenever I leave work I get this shitty neon riding right up on my bumper. It has the biggest wing ever, and at least 5 different colors of paint from all the bodywork. The exhaust sounds like the aftermath from fast food. Neons suck in the first place, never try to make it anything more than your daily driver. When it craps on your chest, take it to a junkyard and make it a cube, dont repair it.

and now for my own brand of hate...

-I hate working with friends. Then when that friend starts dating someone else at work.
    -The first time I've had more than a 1 day weekend from work in at least 8 months, my car blows a load in my face. Was planning on taking a trip but instead I'll just stay home or walk somewhere in town.
    -But most of all I hate all the anger that is inside of me.

One thing that I love?
    Breaking things yay

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Why does everyone insist on scuffing my car? I put a lot of work into maintaining it, but inevitably some jackhole will come along and leave their signature in my paint. Sometimes I don't know why I bother. Oh well, of to throw more money at fixing someone else's mistake.

I wish that for once, something would actually go my way. The past six years of my life have been pretty much nothing but disappointment and aggravation, over and over again. If this is really what it means to be an adult, then I don't want it.

Good news related to a previous post: Steam and Skyrim regional problems solved!

The usual stuff: I want to head-deak over my social inaptitude sometimes.

Really have grown tired of giving Sallie Mae the same excuse each time they bother me. I actually had a damn interview given after so many damn months of trying. But unfortunately I didn't make the cut. So back to square one all over again. I've stopped answering their calls now, because regardless of what I have been telling them about my employment issue, that's not what they want to hear. Now I've been given a default notice... Should have known.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Bugs in games...

It's one thing in Skyrim when something doesn't quite go right, you can just use the console and fix it.

But now BF3 gets a new patch, and now every time the map changes... I just get stuck on the "loading" screen.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Bugs in games...

It's one thing in Skyrim when something doesn't quite go right, you can just use the console and fix it.

But now BF3 gets a new patch, and now every time the map changes... I just get stuck on the "loading" screen.
    At least they can patch their games. Nintendo left this REEEEAAALLY nasty, game-breaking glitch in Skyward Sword. (They say theres a workaround to prevent it, but still!!) I definitely agree with you, though.

But yeah. Work woes. I'm sick of repeating myself over and over to people. What's worse is that I can be very loud, and still go unheard.

"Hello! How are you doing today? "
    "Can I get a-"
    That's not what I fucking asked you. And keep your hand out of the goddamn tip jar, unless you're putting money in there. Don't even jokingly say you'll pay using our tip money. If I didn't have an ounce of rationality and self-control, I'd have walked around the counter and laid your ass out. I'm much bigger than you. I'd have no problem doing it.
    Whoo-sa, Whoo-sa.