Page 659 of 683 FirstFirst ... 159559609649656657658659660661662669 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 6822

Yeah I don't know what caused her to get into that state, but all I know is that the family wished to not have her on life support and that was it. I'm a little better now that I had some people come up and we talked. I'll eventually be okay. It's a legit shock to me because I talked to her last night and she sounded fine and dandy.

I'll just take some time away to do stuff in the meanwhile since my stepdad and my other sister seem to be taking care of the funeral preparations.

*hugs* Losing family always sucks, especially parents . Best of luck in your emotional and psychological recovery.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Suddenlink decided to drop some channels about a month ago so I can't watch some anime and South park. I probably will have to go to one of my usual website to watch anime.
    I can still watch Who's line is it anyways so I'm not missing much.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Suddenlink decided to drop some channels about a month ago so I can't watch some anime and South park. I probably will have to go to one of my usual website to watch anime.
    I can still watch Who's line is it anyways so I'm not missing much.
    Hulu has South Park free the day after.
    Coming Soon!

Got into my first car accident over the weekend. Everyone was fine, and both my car and the other guys were drivable. We both mainly sustained cosmetic damage. But my car is so old that the cost to repair said cosmetic damage will make my insurance company declare it totaled anyway. Crap.

Also, add on the fact that I'm a college student, so I was broke to begin with. Double Crap.

And I also needed that car to drive to work on weekends. Now I'll only be able to do it rarely, so I need to hunt for a 2nd job in a not-so-optimal season to look for jobs. Triple Crap.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Hulu has South Park free the day after.
    Hulu huh? I'll have to try that. I think I can find episodes of TMNT on youtube.
    Attempted to speed run Eternal tower to hunt for a stag cutlery and no luck. 101 floors and junk rares. =-=
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Don't have much right to complain, but I ordered a new GPU [gtx 970, wooo /o/] on the ninth, and Amazon still hasn't shipped it.

I'd call this an insignificant first world problem, but it's hard to use the desktop to do much of anything in this state. @_@;

...Wait, I just want to be able to play my games again....yup, insignificant first world problem. V_V;
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Don't have much right to complain, but I ordered a new GPU [gtx 970, wooo /o/] on the ninth, and Amazon still hasn't shipped it.

I'd call this an insignificant first world problem, but it's hard to use the desktop to do much of anything in this state. @_@;

...Wait, I just want to be able to play my games again....yup, insignificant first world problem. V_V;
    Did you use free shipping? Prime?

My rant: CBS is creating their own service, $6/month. Why couldn't they have joined the other big 3 (ABC, Fox, and NBC) and have been part of Hulu+?

Session timeouts on shopping sites. The time out is stupidly short. Let us decide level of security: time out duration, if any.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Oct 16, 2014 at 10:54 PM.

The qvest for more money.

A shortsighted one, too.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    The qvest for more money.

A shortsighted one, too.
    Seriously. $6 for a single channel that is free over the air? (Antennas still do exist and work.)

Edit, 20 Oct: Doing a bit of reading for work. They use 1/4" as outer diameter of something, but use mm and cm for interior diameter and length. Don't mix units!
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Oct 19, 2014 at 11:03 PM.