Page 218 of 683 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 6822

Hmmm... First time in the Bull Shxt thread. So here it goes.

A couple months ago, my blue cup, the ONLY cup I tend to drink from, went missing. And everyone in my apartment KNOWS I only drink from that cup. No one fessed up. So I left it alone and got a new one for cheap. Back to the present, my earphones, which I leave on my desktop for use ALWAYS, is now gone. I made it known, no one knows a thing.

... Someone is doing some petty shit against me. Thankfully my PSP was not what was missing, otherwise I'd be forced to gouge someone's eye Eagle Claw style. I suspect one of my roommate's weed swapping friends is to blame. Same ilk I had the misfortune of being around before I switched apartments. Sad, but I can't wait to leave this place now as well. I'm too nice, but I seriously want to break someone's neck for committing petty theft. Especially when its done against me twice. What the F do you gain from taking someone's cup and earphones?
    Last edited by Tyreek; Nov 22, 2010 at 04:08 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Working retail the days before thanksgiving.

guhughuirg

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Watching my computer shit itself as it plays games, yet does everything else fine.

It's Thanksgiving and the weather is still hot and humid.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    It's Thanksgiving and the weather is still hot and humid.
    I feel ya on that.
    Just wait til Christmas!
    It'll be the same around here, cause we already got out little cold front bursts.

Ugh, god, Black Friday.

I didn't like being guilt tripped into going up to Target with my friend, but what's worse is, they were out of the TV he wanted. His girlfriend works at Target, too, so he would've gotten a discount. The catch? She had to be on break to make a purchase, and she couldn't hold a TV for herself. Thanks, Corporate Mentality!

And oh god, the lines. So huge. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Elitist assholes on PSU that already have about 100000000000 million meseta worth of items, and keep getting all the good rares. Seriously, sometimes I think certain players sold their souls to Sega when PSU first came out just to be the luckiest players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I suspect one of my roommate's ---- ------- friends is to blame. Same ilk I had the misfortune of being around before I switched apartments. Sad, but I can't wait to leave this place now as well.
    Yeah i love those type too. ever hear of a hidden camera? I once bought one of those & put it in an alarm clock (the clock model cost too much, so I just bore a hole in it and moved around the electronics, saving about $50 vs. clock model). I learned a lot about myself (LOL) from about 30 mins of video. It could record over an hour.

anyway, my rant is with the human race to scientific enlightenment, aka 'earmarks for science'. Our government spends millions of dollars on outlandish scientific studies (let me invent one....ummm how eating cat fur may cure cancer) that anyone with half a BRAIN would know ain't true. And yet, those studies are at the expense of taxpayers.

I don't agree with them, but I hope the Tea Party kicks some major ass in Washington. They are so clueless up there. Talk about a town full of idiots.
    Triton. At your service.

Tired of my family being here. It was nice seeing them but it's time they leave.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

People with no sense of personal space, do you REALLY need to be breathing into my face so I can hear you? Having to say "Little close there" all the time makes me come off as more of a bitch than I actually am I'd reckon.