Page 552 of 683 FirstFirst ... 52452502542549550551552553554555562602652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 6822

I don't even care enough to reply to that.

Wait shi--

Well, a few things in order:

1: been depressed lately. Not a little, a LOT. Basically, any time i'm not doing something to fully occupy my time or the rare elated moments, i'm in some way/shape/form depressed.

2: started reading about the symptoms of bipolar disorders. I have a lot of these symptoms, which i've noticed recently.

3: Family has a history of bipolar members, mostly on my mom's side. List includes 4 of my nine uncles, my mom, and my sister.

4: Navy discharges those diagnosed with a mental illness (bipolar counts)

Yes, self-diagnosing is bad, but.... Looking at it, I very well could have it.

This is not good.

If you're looking at the possibility of discharge, you should seek help. Either through family or get some books on coping with the mindset. I hate labeling things as "disorders" and I'll be one of the last people to tell you to take drugs just to become what society considers "normal", but there are ways of accepting and learning about being bipolar. I'd start now if you do feel your mind is geared toward that.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    If you're looking at the possibility of discharge, you should seek help. Either through family or get some books on coping with the mindset. I hate labeling things as "disorders" and I'll be one of the last people to tell you to take drugs just to become what society considers "normal", but there are ways of accepting and learning about being bipolar. I'd start now if you do feel your mind is geared toward that.
    I hate mind-altering substances. Medicine, while I KNOW can help depending on it's use, is no different in my mind.

I also had forgotten I how happy I get when I see my Zeal's face. I didn't actually have a picture of him, so I remedied that just now. Ooooohhhh man, do I feel good now....

But yes. Like HELL will I let it take control over me. I AM a bit tired of feeling this way, but i've coped for a while. I can continue to do so, as long as I find things to preoccupy my mind (like re-learning Physics and learning Calculus, as well as showing an interest in something not so great to mention aloud. Nothing BAD, just not something that should be talked of openly. And no, it's not dirty.).

There's also work, and as i'm undesignated it kills a bit of fun since I can't do much for what I want to do, as that requires going back to school.

God *fucking* dammit, NCIS. Stop making me scream at my TV, I have neighbors.

Oh man, this is me right here. Except I scream at Hells Kitchen.

Why would you need to yell at the TV for NCIS?

To make a gui using jarva to track down their ip.

Or whatever it was that they said.

It was such a carefully constructed sentence, too. They had to have known what it was that they were saying. I can imagine the entire room of writers hunching over, holding their guts, tears streaming down their cheeks, faces blood red and wrinkled from the ear to ear grins, the room echoing with laughter so hard it's nothing but raspy wheezing.

Aaah, the life of an NCIS writer.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    To make a gui using jarva to track down their ip.

Or whatever it was that they said.

It was such a carefully constructed sentence, too. They had to have known what it was that they were saying. I can imagine the entire room of writers hunching over, holding their guts, tears streaming down their cheeks, faces blood red and wrinkled from the ear to ear grins, the room echoing with laughter so hard it's nothing but raspy wheezing.

Aaah, the life of an NCIS writer.
    I don't think I'll ever forget the "high score in an MMO" line.

Did they invent some way to pipe commercials into dreams?

I swear I had a dream this morning. The problem is, all I remember about it is a commercial for a Hyundai crossover (sadly not even the Genesis Coupe). It felt like a full ~30sec commercial. I'm not a Hyundai fan, but I also don't hate them.