Page 266 of 683 FirstFirst ... 166216256263264265266267268269276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-08 View Post
    Thank you for generalizing. *rolls around in his own filth*
    No prob, where would we be without gross generalizations.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Like Japanese being filthy, but not on their body, it's in their minds, man.

For fuck's sake, can't people these days dress up properly for an interview? Some of them looked like they might have been just walking by and decided to walk in. Shit, at least I dressed up for it.

Wish people would just slap idiots on their ignore list and never respond to them, as opposed to responding and dragging shit out and causing further clutter with the arguments.

Hating that weird feeling that something seems wrong or out of place. Fuuuuuu-
    So annoying because it just seems like it's there for no reason, but even then it's hard to tell. ....One of those moments where you feel like you REALLY need to see a psychiatrist. Except there are none here. I BLAME IT ON THE HORMONES. I can do that, right?
    And now for something, completely different. Which is, more or less, basically the same.

Mom stopped by today. All my plans went straight to heck lol. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Mosquitoes.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaage. They should go extinct. Like, now. Screw the repercussions to the environment; dragonflies can go eat something else. Maybe those frogs in the pond...

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Like Japanese being filthy, but not on their body, it's in their minds, man.

For fuck's sake, can't people these days dress up properly for an interview? Some of them looked like they might have been just walking by and decided to walk in. Shit, at least I dressed up for it.
    Oh my god the amount of garbage ive seen people wear here, oh my freaking god the nightmares.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

On Thursday I was called into work for today. My allergies have not let me have a peaceful day in weeks (it is an outdoors job).

Grand-Am racing may bring DTM (German touring cars) to the US. Nice to see another series in the US, but from the bits I've seen, BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) is significantly better than DTM.

Come on people, either keep right until you're going to pass, or find the gas pedal. Your car probably only has 2 pedals, the one on the right makes you go faster. If you are in the far left lane, you are supposed to PASS the car(s) on the right.

It is 7PM with just clouds. You are in a Jeep. Why are your high beams on behind me? Everything is just fairly gray, use your low beams. I've had enough SUVs behind my car to know the difference between high beams and low beams.

Funny, but weird: I see some unnecessarily large "bling" wheels. Normally I think ok, whatever. But the ones I saw today was on an open top trailer (like you'd use to move lawn mowers, bulk trash, or firewood). Really? On a trailer?!
    Last edited by Ketchup345; May 14, 2011 at 08:20 PM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I remember seeing spinners on a van.

Come to think of it, I think Ive seen a van with a lowered suspension and 20' spinner rims...