Page 588 of 683 FirstFirst ... 88488538578585586587588589590591598638 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6822
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Don't put your in crazy.

That feeling where you make a bad pun and it goes totally south pole.

sigh...

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Eh, partly. A lot of little things piling up. Also: I'm really bad at this avoiding drama thing, it seems. Drama freaking everywhere. Can't peeps just...talk it out?

That or I'm just stupid. <--- It's probably this, now that I think about it.
    Avoiding drama? 'Talking it out'? Have you met humanity? 'Talk it out' is the last thing anyone ever wants to do....ever.

Ever.

But, no, you're not stupid.

A co-worker that thinks he knows how to do everything and tries to act like a manager when he's not but doesn't actually know how to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Eh, partly. A lot of little things piling up. Also: I'm really bad at this avoiding drama thing, it seems. Drama freaking everywhere. Can't peeps just...talk it out?

That or I'm just stupid. <--- It's probably this, now that I think about it.
    Often times the verbal duking it out is them talking it out. If anything trying to stop the argument only draws it out and makes it worse for everyone.

Some of my best friends and I have had major, major, major arguments, and as soon as the debris settled we popped into a game and had fun for a few rounds. It's just how some people operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Atbar View Post
    A co-worker that thinks he knows how to do everything and tries to act like a manager when he's not but doesn't actually know how to do anything.
    ask for demonstrations because he clearly knows how to do your job better than you do

The extraction I did yesterday failed. The good: I got the practice. The bad: I kind of needed it to be successful to move on with my training. Bonus: I confused my supervisor who watched me perform it, since she said everything I did looked right.

Edit: Went to order something tonight. Had it sitting in my cart for days (or a week+). Tonight, when I opened Firefox, my cart was empty. Go to the item page and it says "This item temporarily not available for shipping."
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Aug 14, 2013 at 09:56 PM.

"gamers" (I fucking hate that term) threaten the children of, threaten to rape, get phone number and address of and harass a BioWare writer and she leaves the industry because of said harassment. A large section of that audience's reaction is "good" and "lol now she knows not to fuck with true gamerzzzzzzz."

The perception that people who play games are anti-social, maladjusted, sexist, misogynistic lunatics is never going to go away because shit like this keeps happening and only proves it to be true.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    "gamers" (I fucking hate that term) threaten the children of, threaten to rape, get phone number and address of and harass a BioWare writer and she leaves the industry because of said harassment. A large section of that audience's reaction is "good" and "lol now she knows not to fuck with true gamerzzzzzzz."

The perception that people who play games are anti-social, maladjusted, sexist, misogynistic lunatics is never going to go away because shit like this keeps happening and only proves it to be true.
    What. The. Fuck? How, at any point can anybody believe themselves to be in the right for acting like that?! I legitimately do not understand how they can justify themselves.

What did she even do to get the attention of these twisted pricks anyway?

Edit: Ok nvm, just googled it. A Cancer? Really? People need to fucking grow up and realise that peoples opinions aren't always going to mesh with their own. Dickheads, the lot of 'em.
    Last edited by o0Kais0o; Aug 16, 2013 at 09:18 AM.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

If I had to guess she was A. a girl and B. a writer for ME3

Let's see how right I was

edit: Close! It was dragon age that everyone was throwing death threats over.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Aug 16, 2013 at 09:12 AM.

Let it be said that truly, no group on this planet has it head shoved further up its own arse than fanboys.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?