Page 506 of 683 FirstFirst ... 6406456496503504505506507508509516556606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 6822

The mountaineers lost in a bowl game, but wait its gets better. Its impossible to do my homework for extra credit in my graphic design class while watching the game when my dad is screaming his fucking head off. He does this everytime.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

My college town is known as a resort for weird people that never made it, but do I really have to get to sit with a person that talks to him- or herself aloud almost every time I book a train from there?

Today's rather chubby one finished his package of M&Ms within half a minute and went on to intensively stare at me eating my cheese pretzel (I am German, so I am talking proper pretzels ), munching from the sole thought of eating it in my stead. Talk about being comfortable. Oh yeah, he also sang a bit, but I am used to that by now.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Went to work, name has been taken off the timesheet. So much for that rehire.

Then I get home and find out my dad took our dog out back to put her down because she's been getting worse...

...fuck.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Went to work, name has been taken off the timesheet. So much for that rehire.

Then I get home and find out my dad took our dog out back to put her down because she's been getting worse...

...fuck.
    That sounds like a shitty day, man. Best of luck to you.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

So my past issue with "giving" has been rectified. Thankfully. But the issue of this topic stems into something a bit different now, and something I have always learned about myself.

In the past I have always tried looking at the good in people. Now I'm afraid that has been perverted into the opposite. Experience has taught me, and hell, its common sense in the real world, that people are assholes. What I'm about to bring up is an example.

So the manager I was cool with at my job, was fired about 2 months ago after an argument with the gm. I came across him weeks later at McDonalds during my break, and we caught up a bit. He let me add him to facebook after a while. But here's where the bullshit starts. I make a little joke comment on his page about him opening up(his privacy settings couldn't allow you to do anything on his page until he fixed it), and next I know, my comment is deleted. Okay, I let that slide.

So I IM him after a while. Was ok so far, but the conversation eventually hanged. No go there. And then the latest, and probably the last thing I'll have interacted with him about. He got a new phone number after being with a deactivated phone for a while, and he was basically telling people to: "hit me up!". We used to text a little, so I figured I'd leave a message, and ask if he still wants to text and everything. No reply.

Now there's a difference between this incident and my past one, my friend actually gave me an acceptable explanation. This guy... He flats out ignores me. Let me see here... You blast on facebook that you're bored, more than once, you want people to have your number, you want them to inbox you and everything, but you don't wan to talk to me hm? You don't have much excuse when you're making such comments left and right, and then ignoring me like that. So a day or two without reply, I leave one last message with a tint of sarcasm, and disappointment. Could have stayed silent about it, but who cares?

I thought we were cool. Guess not. It'll be interesting to see what happens if I ever see him in public again. I may not be smiling.

I reiterate; people are assholes. I tend to see the bad in people now. I brace for it. Why? Because my suspicions usually are confirmed. I deal with enough ass behavior online. Just didn't think it be from somebody I talked to. Later for you.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Dec 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    Not to insult you, Olaf, but I can't really see you being with anyone, anyway.
    No offense taken. That's my goal, after all. Even if I didn't want to be alone, I don't think anyone could tolerate me being 'me' for very long. It's not really my destiny, either way.

Anyway, collection agency took my whole $276 medical bill from my heart procedures this past Summer out of my bank account all at once, even though I specifically stated to split it in half and make two payments out of it. I'll be fine until next pay, but goddamn. Not something you're expecting when you log into your account manager.

EDIT: Also, when people don't respond to a nice little courtesy like "Happy Birthday", "Merry Christmas", and so forth. Does it really take so long to shoot a quick "thank you", even if you don't particularly like the person? Come on, they're being nice, so why not return the gesture?
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Dec 31, 2012 at 01:20 AM. Reason: various typos.

This is why I don't give out my financial information to collection agencies. They will do that stuff. Glad I heeded my mother's experience when she told me how to deal with my loans. I gave them my credit card information long ago, when I didn't have a job, so I could do a forbearance. Didn't work out. I thought they wouldn't keep that information. Big mistake. They can't take money out of it anyway, since it was maxed out, so its useless for them. I'm still keeping my eye on it, in the event they want to put their hands in the cookie jar, without my permission.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Dec 31, 2012 at 01:28 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

So New Years is on, and every scream, cheer, boom and car sound makes me shiver in the thought of something happening to my cat. That's the worst.

@Olaf: I dunno, I have a thing for guys like you. I always assumed it's people like you are one that are the wildest and dirti- well, let's just say I find some sort of erotic appeal in it. I guess it's just a weird fetish of mine, but seeing a personality shift like that really is the best <3
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Dec 31, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

My belt on my car snapped when coming home from my friend's house tonight. So, that's more money I dont' fucking have. My mom's car is dead too, since her alternator crapped out. So, I get to spend my day off tomorrow getting a rid somewhere to by a new belt and hopefully be able to fucking put it on my goddamn piece of shit car. If not, I'm screwed. I will have no way to get to work. I just need a new fucking car. Mine is a junky rolling pile of garbage that I should have gotten rid of a long time ago. I just need a loan for another car, but no one is going to give me one. I have no credit, which, in today's world, is just as bad as having 'bad' credit.

God i'm so fucking angry. Why can't one month of my miserable, shitty life go by without something like this happening? My stress level is hitting beyond critical at this point. I'm so pissed off that my heart is fluttering and skipping around like a Mexican jumping-bean. It's hurting very badly. I seriously want to just punch clear through a wall.

People saying 'happy new year' to me is making me even angrier. It's not a 'happy' fucking new year. First day of 2013 is going to be spent hoping I can fix my belt myself, because, if not, that's it. Game over. I don't have the money to get it replaced 'professionally', and then will have no way to get to my job.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 1, 2013 at 12:29 AM.

Having problems with the landlord I live with. It's to the point where I'm actively looking for another place to live because I feel like if I have to continue dealing with her, I'll be in the nut house before the start of February. I just posted this to vent...not really looking for answers.