Page 22 of 683 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272122522 ... LastLast

1. Stupid Girls : Tend to be part of some type of social group. IE preppy girls, scene girls, etc.
    2. Hicks / incredibly narrow-minded people / bible-thumpers
    3. Most people who play PSU that post on PSOW's Accomplishment thread about their leetness
    4. Female genitalia. It just looks ugly.
    5. Humidity cuz mah hurr
    6. Ugly bugs. Not all bugs, just the ugly ones..... Centipedes come to mind.
    7. Bad drivers
    8. Very sensitive people. I can be rather blunt sometimes.
    9. Soggy food
    10. Really fat people who take up a lot of room and don't have humble personalities. If you're going to be fat, don't be obnoxious too. And please do something about that smell. This guy at New York Anime Festival sat next to me and he was a fattie, but he smelled like crap, crisco, and butter all blended together and he was ALSO making a lot of unneeded commentary.

Theres a lot more... I guess I'm an angry person.
    Last edited by unicorn; Sep 29, 2009 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    7. Bad drivers
    Does this include people who can't use turn signals? Or people who end up driving the wrong way in parking lots because they can't follow arrows? If it does, I totally get you. There's no more sure way to cause an accident than going the wrong way and if it happens in a parking lot then chances are, it can happen on a regular street or even a highway/freeway.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    2. Hicks / incredibly narrow-minded people / bible-thumpers
    4. Female genitalia. It just looks ugly.
    5. Humidity cuz mah hurr
    7. Bad drivers
    8. Very sensitive people. I can be rather blunt sometimes.
    9. Soggy food
    Theres a lot more... I guess I'm an angry person.
    I agree with all of the above.
    Hicks especially.
    Feel free to believe and do what you want, but don't fuck with other people about the shit.
    Though, I don't think male genitalia is attractive either....
    It's all rather ugly down below, no matter what sex you like.

Also, you're not the only angry person.
    EDIT: Oh, and the humidity...I keep my hair short so that's not why I hate it.
    But, I hate it because humidity makes shit so wet. I don't sweat abnormally, but when I mow my lawn, plant my moms flowers...(lol) walk my dogs, and whatever else I do outside, I sweat so bad.
    Last edited by Volcompat321; Sep 29, 2009 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Retehi View Post
    Gangsters:

Gangstas:

rofl.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Hell, my mother re-married some power-hungry prick who thinks that non-white races are naturally inferior, races shouldn't intermix because bestiality is a sin, different races shouldn't even occupy the same continent as one another, and that women are inferior to men and become property when married. He talks about this during dinner.

His reasoning? "Because the bible said so."
    Things that piss me off? This.

When people cite a reference that they either didn't actually read, or clearly misunderstood.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

White kids who act like aforementioned "ganstas".

I swear, I feel my eye twitch when I even see so much as a crooked or pushed way up backwards hat. I wish I could choke them, every single one.

1) The patriot act
    2) The elimination of investigative journalism in favor of spin and sensationalism
    3) Any company founded in the U.S. that outsources it's production in order to capitalize on slave labor in 3rd world markets.
    4) Class Warfare and the aristocracy's attempts to eliminate the bridging of class boundaries
    5) Forcing economic depression in a society as a means to surge military enlistment in lieu of the draft
    6) People who defend the current health care system
    7) The electoral college
    The federal reserve, and the debt based economy it has created(fuck you Woodrow Wilson)

Well that's the top 8 today!

I ordered a replica mask online many months ago from overseas. The package gets stopped by customs and my mask is confiscated. I'm ok with that. I worked it out with the merchant and got my money back. But yesterday, a box comes. Not just any box but the box my stuff was supposed to be in. I know it's been confiscated but "They wouldn't send me this box without a reason," I think. Maybe they sent it too me by accident or decided they weren't going to confiscate it. I open it and what do I find but a box full of packing material. No replica, no content list, no nothing. Just bubble wrap and styrofoam packing. Stupid customs. I don't need a box full of packing suplies when you've taken the only thing that was inside the box.

Phantasy Star-related: Those damn SEED-Vitaces
    Political: Those damn Liberals...

In fact, they're both equal in peeving me.
    The universe may seem small at first... but it is expanding and constantly changing.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Good Lord, as if censoring my posts wasn't bad enough, the mod-Nazis give me a warning just for posting the words "elitist faggotry." And yet we can get away with saying fuck fuckity fuckface as much as we want...

Look, if I wanted to insult someone's sexual orientation (and I have no intention to), I'd point them out and say it to their face. I was insulting the people who always spit out their elitist dogmas on newer players who don't have the best gear available. Calm the fuck down, and get off my case, people.
    Well, some people might be super serious(ly gay) about their game. Ya never know.

Though uh, orientation jokes have kinda been looked down upon for a while now, so it's not like you're case is special.

On another note, I woke up late AGAIN this morning. Curse my nocturnally-geared Circadian rhythm... >_<
    Actually, no matter how hard I try, I can't get out of the shower on time.

I LOVE MY SHOWERS DAMMIT.