Page 564 of 683 FirstFirst ... 64464514554561562563564565566567574614664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 6822
    Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    I cant remember the last time I had frosted cookies, other than cheap sugar cookies.
    They can be quite amazing. Especially when you get that fancy, velvety icing that costs a little more.

Ship 2 - Gatz

I was the only student who came to class today for said class (see previous post.)

I don't even.jpg

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    I was the only student who came to class today for said class (see previous post.)

I don't even.jpg
    everyone skipped for velvety icing?

I don't even.

I also overpaid my university, im getting 40$ credit back from them <_<;'

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Temp job is working out pretty well but they want me to get up earlier now. Its not a bad thing but why I'm complaining is because they haven't really helped me find work and have been miscommunicating with me a lot. They only reason they extended my hours was find me work and yet they haven't helped me yet. Atleast I'm getting paid for working for them. That's the only optimistic thing I can think of at the moment.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    I cant remember the last time I had frosted cookies, other than cheap sugar cookies.
    The type of cookies I made just doesn't taste right without frosting. This frosting is easy to make, at least ingredient wise: milk, confectionery sugar, vanilla extract, and food colouring. The hard part is getting the right amount of each. I used mom's recipe, and that was always made by eying it. I could have kept adding more sugar yesterday, but I had used a lot already and mixing the sugar in was difficult and just plain annoying at 11PM.

Nine Inch Nails signed with another major label (Columbia...one of the biggest and scummiest majors out there) after Trent Reznor's big crusade to empower up and coming acts by emphasizing self-promotion and doing things yourself on your own terms. Really just flies in the face of everything he was out there saying for the last five or so years and for some reason just sits with me the wrong way.

New Alice in Chains album is just fucking unlistenable to me because it's been dynamically squashed to shit and sounds like garbage, even though the songs themselves are fairly solid.

UGH MUSIC!

Neither artist is my favorite of all time or anything, but two "BLEH" music things in the span of one morning is enough for me!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Double Fine coming back to the internet sugar daddy Kickstarter well again without having put out their other project yet just fucking angers me. Asking $750,000 and knowing that'll balloon to 2-3 million easy given the internet's boner for them. They're a company that now knows that a large section of the internet will give them money for anything so long as the promotional video is funny enough.

Nothing against anyone who has or is going to back the project, I just think it's scummy as hell at this point to be asking for money for another project when you haven't released your other Kickstarted project. Other teams working on other games within the company doesn't matter. They haven't proven themselves able to produce results via Kickstarter.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I'm really disliking this growing trend of celebrities/organizations that everyone knows has money for developing this stuff, and yet beg their fans for the money instead. Zach Braff got into some serious shit for trying to 'Kickstart' Garden State 2 (why the fuck would anyone want that anyway), so hopefully they keep getting shot down.

Kickstarter is a website for independent groups/people to get new, innovative ideas funded, not people who already have success to save some coin at their fan's expense.

My kitchen timer is busted. A few minutes ago (under 15mins) I set it to 1 hour and let it run. It already shows under 25mins left, when it should say around 50. I can see it moving. That may have made me burn the bottom of my batch of muffins I made.