Page 535 of 683 FirstFirst ... 35435485525532533534535536537538545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 6822

One of my coworkers has this unbelievably obnoxious boyfriend that's always hanging around our department spreading misery. He acts like an angry ten-year-old, complete with near continuous outbursts over small inconveniences, and since coworker and boyfriend drive to work together, she usually has to leave work early every time he ragequits and clocks out over stupid shit. He's on the edge of getting fired for various things, and that sounds great on paper, but the probable end result would be that my well-liked coworker would quit, too. Somehow the most annoying part of all of this is that she's pretty amazing and is constantly turning away guys of all sorts; how, how, we're all constantly wondering, is she engaged to this twerpy little piece of crap that everyone else knows to avoid like the plague?

Drama, man.

I don't want to make the point of you have a strong following of folks that like your stuff. When you don't have that and you spend alot of time experementing it just turns me further away and off from these group collectings.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

1) Keep right except to pass.
    2) When passing, use the gas. Do not attempt to pass a vehicle that is doing 70mph when you are only doing 71mph.
    3) Roads down here are boring. They suck. Now I know why so many people hate driving, they may not have been exposed to fun roads (or if they have, may have been using vehicles that aren't considered fun).
    4) Why did you have me drive 6 hours when you weren't going to spend the day where you said you were going to? I wanted to spend 2 days in one city, not the middle of nowhere over an hour away.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    1) Keep right except to pass.
    2) When passing, use the gas. Do not attempt to pass a vehicle that is doing 70mph when you are only doing 71mph.
    3) Roads down here are boring. They suck. Now I know why so many people hate driving, they may not have been exposed to fun roads (or if they have, may have been using vehicles that aren't considered fun).
    4) Why did you have me drive 6 hours when you weren't going to spend the day where you said you were going to? I wanted to spend 2 days in one city, not the middle of nowhere over an hour away.
    Sounds like the worst date ever.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Sounds like the worst date ever.
    Except it was to meet up with my father and brother.

Dude, that makes it an even worse date...

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Good thing I wasn't being serious. That'd be a very awkward date, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Dude, that makes it an even worse date...
    Hi-yoooo! :high-five:
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Spoiler!
    I'd so slap her >:

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

If your hours are until 8:30PM Eastern, you should accept calls until then. It is only 8:10 and I got the "Sorry we are closed" message.

Just before I left work today, got an email saying we aren't allowed to get overtime pay. We have to take time credit so we could take paid time off another time. I had 2 hours of overtime from last week I wanted to get paid for instead of time credit.

Just found out that when I moved last year, I went from one of the best ISPs to one that doesn't even break top 10 (according to Netflix).
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Mar 12, 2013 at 12:30 AM.

Just found out that when I moved last year, I went from one of the best ISPs to one that doesn't even break top 10 (according to Netflix).
    Mine's number 11, but the kicker is that I live in a neighborhood full of monied geriatrics who refuse to let anyone dig up the roads, so we can't have nice internet until a significant number of them die.
    Last edited by Palle; Mar 12, 2013 at 11:30 AM.