Page 572 of 683 FirstFirst ... 72472522562569570571572573574575582622672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Gabe done goofed
    It might be damage control but he donated $20,000.00 to the Trevor Project

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2013/06/...e-step-further

So yay progress maybe?

Secret of Mana's artist passed away

(in non-bad news, root beer float Smirnoff is balls amazing)

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Secret of Mana's artist passed away
    Yeah, caught that the other day. Was really bummed. :/

(in non-bad news, root beer float Smirnoff is balls amazing)
    /agree! Great stuff.

Also, internet has been absolute poop for the last 24 or so hours. :\

(in non-bad news, I took that as a sign to go outside and do stuff and had fun.)

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I got into a debate at work because an employee at my job is unhappy about how rich people get away with tax evasion. I stupidly reply, "So, I pay my taxes and get money back for it."
    She however doesn't get money back and I'm the bad guy for making this statement.
    She must be doing something wrong to not get any money back after paying her taxes. =-=

My family and I went to Charleston to watch the fireworks at Capital to celebrate West Virginia day. It was a lot of fun but the trip going home sucked. There was a 5 car pile up in a lane up ahead. The morons decided to stay where they were to fix the problem instead of going to a remote spot to deal with the issue. Are you kidding me. Your just asking for another mishap if your stupid to leave your cars immobilized.

I'm bummed out about the new Teen Titans on Cartoon Network. Why'd you ruin something that was good and turn it into a steaming pile of crap. Nice going... <.<
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I got into a debate at work because an employee at my job is unhappy about how rich people get away with tax evasion. I stupidly reply, "So, I pay my taxes and get money back for it."
    She however doesn't get money back and I'm the bad guy for making this statement.
    She must be doing something wrong to not get any money back after paying her taxes. =-=
    Eh, depends on the deductions she claimed on her W-4. Really, the ideal state would be neither having to pay nor getting a refund, because that means Uncle Sam isn't taking your money and you didn't get fucked on your paychecks the whole year.

The "bad guy" is our overly complicated and inefficient tax law system. Stuff like that always makes me salute law majors because I do not have the patience to learn all that.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Fucking China has more riots over Snowden than anyone here in the states. I seriously don't even get it.
    I think part of the problem in America is that people have become so invested in the idea of freedom that it has become a point of pride for the country and not a goal. So people are willing to ignore a problem unless it affects them personally right now.

Ugh. The rest of the sovereign world is condemning the NSA for its surveillance in foreign countries found to be illegal, our Constitution and Declaration of Independence is shat upon more and more each year as we willfully trade more and more of our freedoms for the government to tell us "it's okay, give us control", and we're about to witness change as has never seen before in this country, and all half the citizens give a fuck about is when American Idol starts back up and the dumbass name of some dumbass celebrity's baby. Fucking hell people, this is why we're at this point in the first place. Do people just not want rights as long as their government can make them fat, happy, and falsely secure?

Fuck. I need to stop reading the fucking news before I have an aneurysm. Thank jeebus for Edward Snowden though.

We should have let Texas secede.
    Tax the fucking churches.

Art constipation.

Fuck

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Fuck.
    Texas.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?