Page 516 of 683 FirstFirst ... 16416466506513514515516517518519526566616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6822

What am I gonna do with all this FAME AND MONEY AND PEOPLE TAKING PICTURES OF ME?? Life is SO HARD!

I think that drives me more nuts than her chronic bitchface.

Megan Fox is an adult and as an adult should have at least gained some skill in dealing with people. As an adult, there are far more options you can take to deal with people you don't like. There are lots of nasty people in the world though and even adults can only take so much so I can understand where she's coming from. But adults have, or at least are expected to have, more mental fortitude than children do though so comparing the problems that come to being famous shouldn't be compared to the problems of school children.

Quote Originally Posted by seany1990 View Post
    What do you study that requires it?
    Sometimes I wish I was still in school but then I remember that going back to school would mean essays and tests and I'm perfectly happy not doing those again.

Chronicles of my dumb joblife.
    [8:13:15 PM] Tingle of the Stars: I lost my cart of pasta sauce,
    [8:13:18 PM] Tingle of the Stars: some of it shatters
    [8:13:27 PM] Tingle of the Stars: a bit of glass got on my palm and cut it slightly open
    [8:13:30 PM] Tingle of the Stars: causing it to bleeed.
    [8:13:45 PM] Tingle of the Stars: gg me

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Grabbed a beer from the refrigerator for dinner earlier tonight. It was frozen. Put it in the fridge for a few hours, now drinking a flat but cold beer.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Grabbed a beer from the refrigerator for dinner earlier tonight. It was frozen. Put it in the fridge for a few hours, now drinking a flat but cold beer.
    Somehow, this reminds me of what I got my father for Christmas.

So once upon a time, I tried a porter that's made with hot peppers. It was cold and spicy and delicious, so I decide to get my father a growler (a one gallon jug) of it for Christmas. So I pick it up at the biergarten, and proceed to make my trip to spend Christmas with the family. I tell him about it, and he gets quite excited, being the beer connoisseur that he is.

So we sit down with a couple of glasses and crack open the seal on this giant jug. We pour a glass each. It's a dark brew with a nice layer of foam on the top. We both take a sip. He looks at the glass, then looks at me. I take a second look at my own glass and sniff it. We gulp down the first round, seal the jar and invert it a few times, because, perhaps the heavier particles had sunk to the bottom.

Nope. We drank more and more of it, hoping it would taste better. Even with the initial rounds catching up to us, it only tasted worse and worse as we went on. With 1/4 of the jug left, he tapped out, and said I could finish the rest.

Now, pouring the rest down the drain was not an option at this point. So I go to the fridge and get out a bottle of some kind of wheat beer, then sit back down and alternate sipping the wheat beer and gulping this now hellacious-tasting concoction. Finally finished, I got some Listerene and purged my mouth.

When I woke up in the morning, I could feel it in my stomach. Not the liquid itself, but something about the lining of my stomach just felt it.

tl;dr I talked up and got all excited about sharing a fantastic brew with my father for Christmas, and then it turned out to be the absolute worst thing I've ever drank.

And now it's one of his favorite stories to share about me.
    Last edited by Gunslinger-08; Jan 18, 2013 at 01:55 AM.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Coming home from work to relax and play PSO2 with some friends, only to end up soloing for hours and then going to bed because everyone else is already busy with whatever and/or in a full party is pretty disheartening.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 17, 2013 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Coming home from work to relax and play PSO2 with some friends, only to end up soloing for hours and then going to bed because everyone else is already busy with whatever and/or in a full party is pretty disheartening.
    gee, that's a pretty common thing for me. I know how that feels.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Stupid raisin bread. You are the oatmeal raisin cookies of bread.

oh

das not cool man

i love cinnamon raisin bread

if you mean plain raisin bread then ew that would be like eating bugs in your bread, no thanks

Hey! You know whats fun after a long frustrating day of work?
    (nsfw message inside)
    Spoiler!

I slept for 2 hours and then rewoke up 5 hours later with the same god damn headache!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."