Page 678 of 683 FirstFirst ... 178578628668675676677678679680681 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 6822

Yeah, the new Star Wars was pretty good. I mean, it had some weird story hiccups but nothing you wouldn't expect from a JJ Abrams movie.

I guess I could understand being upset if you were a huge EU fan and now all of that's gone, but I mean... there was a lot of crap in the EU. Losing Jacen and Jaina is probably worth it if it means you also lose the Yuuzhan Vong and stuff like that.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

The internet needs to get over the whole "betamale problems matter" MRA/fedora/grew up with doormat mom disease. Women aren't destroying the world just because they're starting to exist in a way irrelevant to your dick. <_>

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Do people like not having women portrayed equally to men? Not having them makes the cast half as interesting. So many men have the starring role in movies (specifically emotionally stunted white men) I know the plot before the opening act. I would much rather have a greater selection of possible characters than what we have.

And then there's the complaint about the costume selection, apparently? Well, from what I've noticed from women, they actually prefer sexy costume selection. And not only that, but they also have greater creativity with it. So once again, a greater selection of boobs, by people who know what make them great.

What is the downside? Who would want to keep things the way they are?

Oh, and I just watched all the Star Wars movies again after watching ep7. ep7 is my favorite one. Not going to apologize. Great acting, the best visuals (which is all that matters in a Star Wars movie), fleshed characters. The only flaw is how unoriginal it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Well, from what I've noticed from women, they actually prefer sexy costume selection. And not only that, but they also have greater creativity with it. So once again, a greater selection of boobs, by people who know what make them great.
    inb4 "they just have internalized misogyny" or some such Social Justice nonsense (but I do agree with you, personally).

Anyway, on the topic of movies, I've said it before and I'll say it again - I hate it when people with low attention spans whine about how long great movies like the Lord of the Rings Trilogy are. Like, dude, fuck off, I wish they were longer.

That becomes a thing of own self appreciation or something.
    I made my outfit sexy because i feel sexy. Not because of what you wanted etc. SOCIAL NORMS
    FUN

fuck.

Also, since when did fucking schools not have fucking textbooks for math?

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Anyway, on the topic of movies, I've said it before and I'll say it again - I hate it when people with low attention spans whine about how long great movies like the Lord of the Rings Trilogy are. Like, dude, fuck off, I wish they were longer.
    "lol wtf is going on? I missed half the movie by looking shit up on my smartphone."
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

When you're talking to someone and it becomes apparent they don't understand a single word if it doesn't come packaged in Impact font over a funny meme picture.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

Labtop is on its last leg so I need to think about replacing it sometime.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

A lack of motivation to even leave your bed is a scary thing. I never thought I'd have to experience that.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonDrop View Post
    When you're talking to someone and it becomes apparent they don't understand a single word if it doesn't come packaged in Impact font over a funny meme picture.
    No kitteh pic, no read. J/K

In other news, I became morid obese in the past year and hate it. I recall being able to do a lot more without being out of breath so easily.

Add-on: Yeah, I'm going to focus on getting into shape.
    Last edited by Atbar; Feb 22, 2016 at 11:54 PM.