Page 442 of 683 FirstFirst ... 342392432439440441442443444445452492542 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrillic View Post
    I decided to fulfill my curiosities about PSO 2 Early and download the jp version

Only my 2nd day of playing, the server is down for maint and i'm like oh ok, so there will be files to patch.

Next day, today I decide to click the PSO 2 icon on my start menu, expecting the launcher to pop up and download files.

Keep in mind this is my first time having to patch it AFTER installing it, a white box pops up with japanese text and a yes no option. I think to myself, that's different... i guess its asking if i actually want to install the new update.

I click yes... and i realize with the filling of the green bar its UNINSTALLING PSO 2.

Why is this a problem for me? BECAUSE THE INITAL PATCHING TOOK 3-4+ HOURS FOR ME.

First off, yes, a white box WAS different from the first time i patched, however. I CLICKED A SIMILAR LOOKING PSO 2 ICON IN THE EXPECTATION THAT IT WAS PSO 2.

My problem is this: Why, the hell SEGA, would you put the UNINSTALL FILE. ON THE *START* BUTTON MENU OF WINDOWS? Were you guys so sure PSO2 would tank that you had to make sure players had easy access to it? No other game i ever installed did that, i wasn't expecting something so retarded so i assumed that the jp text next to the PSO 2 icon on my start menu was NOT uninstall.

Ugh, there goes the plan for my free time tonight. it'll be time to get sleep for work by the time it finishes patching so why bother. Just gonna wait for the english version after all.
    I did this to myself like twice with the character creator and once more with PSO2 itself.
    Coming Soon!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I come home from a shitty night at work last night. I see Facebook, and the ex that I've been missing for like a month now is dating some thirty year old guy. Words cannot describe how upset I was. I've never been that upset over an ex dating someone else. I didn't even get any sleep, and my dreams had her in them.

...Damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I come home from a shitty night at work last night. I see Facebook, and the ex that I've been missing for like a month now is dating some thirty year old guy. Words cannot describe how upset I was. I've never been that upset over an ex dating someone else. I didn't even get any sleep, and my dreams had her in them.

...Damn it.
    Why don't you delete her from your Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post

...Damn it.
    *pats on back* i feel your pain dude i may post about it cause it is rather resent i found out my ex was messing around with my step again.... ugh
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Why don't you delete her from your Facebook?
    I did. One small step.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Damn tiny hands making it impossible for me to get used to the new Gamepad I had to get today. 6 years with the one I previously used, the adjustment is rough.

/fwp
    Ugh, I have this problem too. I find that a lot of times I can't just order a gamepad online, I have to go find it at a store somewhere before I can buy. My small hands also prevent me from being able to play piano, which really irks the fuck out of me.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    My small hands also prevent me from being able to play piano, which really irks the fuck out of me.
    I wish I could play piano/keyboard...

/messes around with my brother's keyboard for a couple days

/looks up one of my favorite bands on YouTube

/see's him mash the keyboard like a maniac and awesome sounds come out and I have no clue wtf he's doing

/never touches a keyboard ever again

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

LOL, sounds like what I do.

/practices something a few times

"Huh, I'm getting kind of decent at this!"

/sees someone on Youtube and/or wherever do it like 1000000x better

/never does said activity again

Sounds stupid, but that shit just kills my motivation ().

olaf thats y you watch ppl 1000000x times worse than you lol. iv taken up archery and i watch ppl suck at it to make me feel better. the only time i look up the pros is when i want pointers or want to learn how to do or improve my skills at the sport.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

I guess so, but it just kills the (metaphorical) motivation boner I get when I see these other, truly amazing and gifted people do things that seem impossible to the average couch-slouch like me, haha.

Also, I think Outrider jinxed me. Even though my wisdom teeth (which only two are grown in, both sideways/upside-down/whatever angle) have never bothered me before, all four of them, especially the two that haven't broken skin yet, are all starting to hurt. Shit.