Page 548 of 683 FirstFirst ... 48448498538545546547548549550551558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Loaded with work for the next few days. And have been the past few. And my coworker is out for the next 2 work days.

Went to grocery store, took advantage of the buy 2 2L Pepsi products get one free. I wanted one to be a Diet Pepsi, but grabbed a Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi instead. Caffeine free versions of soda that have caffeinated versions are evil.
    I'm more like "what's the point?" because normally I drink the likes of Coke and Pepsi for the caffeine buzz.

Back on heart pills for at least a couple weeks. If this doesn't work, then I dunno, whatever. Can't bring myself to care right now, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Atbar View Post
    I'm more like "what's the point?" because normally I drink the likes of Coke and Pepsi for the caffeine buzz.
    Same.

Ok, I don't need you to drive like Sebastian Vettel, but can you please pick up the pace? And keep to the general rule left to pass? And actually make your pass in a reasonable time?
    Don't just stop in the middle of the road in front of me. Did you think I was following too close? We were only doing 5-10 mph and coming off a full stop.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Apr 13, 2013 at 02:27 AM.

Doing research for topics that are new or seldom salient.

Look lady I understand your child is sick but my God your kids demonic wailing is not helping curb my awesome headache!
    #metrobusdc

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by dark_amunet View Post
    Hey It happens, People are like that nowadays. I am used to playing the game more solo or with a cry baby. I felt after playing and doing what the cry baby wanted to do? I didn't want to play period and then didn't play for like a month or so straight! Thanks to that? I missed playing with some good peeps! Then they quit the game too! >.>
    I've been getting whispers asking If I am returning and I haven't really decided yet. I think I'm just going to solo whenever I'm logged in. I noticed people are like that when I played Phantasy Star Universe on the ps2/pc hub. I just was selective who I wanted to be around and it worked half of the time. Though later I was dumb to go onto the xbox version of PSU and ended up getting ditched by the group that invited me to join. Pretty ironic too since I knew these people since the ps2/pc days before it shut down. =/
    I still keep in contact with a few of them though I haven't really been playing psu offline much. The story to psu is the only thing keeping me entertained but the pa level and experimenting is also fun.

Here's another complaint. What's the point of drug testing. I know its too see which people qualify to work at a job but I'm starting to wonder if some jobs even use it or let some slip by because of favoritism.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Apr 15, 2013 at 10:57 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    What's the point of drug testing.
    If I had to guess I'd say it was some kind of insurance requirement.

:edit: WTF two bombs at boston marathon o.0

What the hell is going on over there america?
    Last edited by .Rusty.; Apr 15, 2013 at 03:06 PM.

Great, something else to hear nonstop bullshit about for 2+ weeks. Wonderful.

Also, pet peeve: those gross people that lick their fingers whilst flipping through paper. Especially when they hand it to me after. Fucking nasty, stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Here's another complaint. What's the point of drug testing. I know its too see which people qualify to work at a job but I'm starting to wonder if some jobs even use it or let some slip by because of favoritism.
    Weeds out (hah! I'm sorry.) people too stupid/addicted to stop for the few days before the drug test? Some employers may get the results and not care about some specific drugs.

I'm really embarrassed of how much I love Paramore's new album.