Page 669 of 683 FirstFirst ... 169569619659666667668669670671672679 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 6822

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Mom told me some bad news last month that a grocery story I got to regualary is shutting down. I watched the news recently and discovered Radio Shack in WV is filing bankruptcy and shutting down too.

I love how the news is failing to be clear on how the ecomony is "Improving" when the jobs around where I live are closing. Walmart is my last chance of finding work or I have to go elsewhere.
    Yeah, I mean, the economy is technically improving but that doesn't mean everything's all good and that everybody will have an easy time finding a job.

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-jo...7-years-2015-2

I'm actually curious about which states are seeing the most job growth, but not curious enough to sort through the state-by-state reports on the Joint Economic Committee's webpage: http://www.jec.senate.gov/public/ind...ebystatereport

I found out later that the grocery store that allegedly went out of business is still open. It just has a few things on its shelves. =/

I keep hearing that the economy is improving but I guess it hasn't trickled down to small towns in states. I hope things improve because I really need to find work.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Sick of your shit ratchet neighborhood USPS.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Everyone ready for Iraq War 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    Yep. Can't wait for all the pro 'MURICA bullshit about to be pumped out by the same people who said invading Iraq was a good idea too. To quote Doctor Who, "The human superpower: forgetting. If you remembered how things felt, you'd have stopped having wars and stopped having babies."
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    What you talking about bro? =0
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Getting real sick of people that invent words to make themselves feel special.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonDrop View Post
    Getting real sick of people that invent words to make themselves feel special.
    Uh, excuse me, but those people are called specialinguists.

Acidentally washed my tv remote and it survived the wash. =0
    Its a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Acidentally washed my tv remote and it survived the wash. =0
    Its a miracle.
    Should this be in the Cool Shxt thread?