Page 599 of 683 FirstFirst ... 99499549589596597598599600601602609649 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 6822

WELP! I 630ed 2 hours before Falz while in a good block. it doesn't stop there, the computer thought it would be funny if it would run Check Disc for the next 4 and a half hours after gameguard crapped out on me.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    lol dead WRONG if youre any sort of manager/supervisor
    Im not.
    Im a joe schmoe like any one of them.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I accidentally crack the battery on my psp while playing psp2. I'll have to replace it this week. Also discovered that the cover for the psp is a piece of crap and doesn't want to stay in place for some reason. I'll have to tape it shut or something.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I accidentally crack the battery on my psp while playing psp2. I'll have to replace it this week. Also discovered that the cover for the psp is a piece of crap and doesn't want to stay in place for some reason. I'll have to tape it shut or something.
    Probably cost 1-2 USD to replace in case the part that holds it in or the PSP rear cover is damaged where it is, anyway for mine i still need another PSP screen, that's the 3rd one broke ugh, my bother broke it twice already, first one broke because my PS2 controller landed exactly right on top of it when it was on the ground by accident, next one will be the 4th screen replaced back in whenever i get some money to do so and a cover for it as well.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Damn it Borderlands 2, sometimes you are just not fun at all. UVHM is bullshit sometimes.

I guess that's what I get for playing Zero. It'd be nice if I had some equipment. Oh well. Drop rates are still astronomically better than PSO2.

On another note, PSO2, you've basically become another chat room for me. gg.

I miss the way items worked in BL1, honestly. More rares all around, and way more common from all sources. BL2's rare drop system kind of just seems...watered down. Which is strange, because I liked that system in PSO1. I guess that was the meta in PSO1, but in BL1 the meta was just blowing up everything everywhere and farming just isn't as fun as nuking a wasteland one enemy at a time.

I'm trying to download Kingdoms of Amalur from the PS+, but for some reason it keeps downloading the timed trial version. Happened twice now
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

GTAV y u delete my character and not save my new ones...

Why are millions of man-children crying on their support forums instead of being.... supportive.

It's funny being reminded that PSOW is actually pretty tame compared to everyday console gamer level communities. Making it hard to be mad that I might've lost 8 hours of gameplay.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Why do you think I like it here? I've retired from forums, this is my retirement home. Dealing with the people here is me watching Oprah all day.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Giga's never been the same after nam...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.