Page 626 of 683 FirstFirst ... 126526576616623624625626627628629636676 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 6822

The doctor was practically tripping over himself trying to apologize for her shit, saying he can't find better help and stuff. I doubt it, but hey I dunno what's going on behind the scenes. He knows full well what her behavior can do to his office and how quickly he can lose his patients due to her though, and he's very nearly losing one here. I mean, that wasn't even half of the shit she did all wrong, that's just what was on my mind when making that post. There's a whole other load of shit I don't even want to get into.

These fucking people.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

She's probably givin' him handies. /totally uninformed opinion/insult

I can afford to get a new car, but I can't afford to fix the one I have.

You need to submit your resume and life story to do volunteer work?? Wtf? Why...?

Man, being a writer. I'm intentionally depressing myself to create a scene through the eyes of a character, trying to put myself as in the zone as possible to give the scene the emotion it deserves. It's pretty surreal, but sometimes it's hard to come out of it.

Coming out of a negative mindset is hard in general. Especially when you let it consume you. I can really relate to you on that...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussei View Post
    Coming out of a negative mindset is hard in general. Especially when you let it consume you.
    It sure is. I wouldn't recommend it. I've been stuck in my dark, dank hole for seven or so years now. Climbing out of it sure hasn't been easy, especially since the walls are slimy and my grip falters from time to time, sending me a fair way back down towards the bottom.

I'd say to avoid it if at all possible.

Fuck you, bronchitis.

Nobody likes or wants you.

For the first time today:

• I have gotten a final grade of less than 88%.
    • My cummulative GPA will go below 3.85.
    • I have had to dress down a teacher and his TAs over the structure of their distance learning class.

I'm very sorry that I didn't do more research on this instructor before paying the registration fees. Lesson learned.
    Tax the fucking churches.

I think too much.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

When did not having an account for a social media site end up being something to be proud of?

"I don't have a Facebook/Tumblr."

Spoiler!