Page 426 of 683 FirstFirst ... 326376416423424425426427428429436476526 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 6822

Seasonal filler in official letters and speechs. Woo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    I don't see how this is a reason for someone to dislike him. I prefer light skin females to dark skin females, it's just more of a preference (and opinion) than an insult. [Emphasis on opinion]
    It's fine, don't worry; I never even said that anyway. She's just taking some little thing I probably blurbed one time and exaggerating it to high hell in an attempt to demonize me on a public stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    Yup, this is one of many reasons why I don't do people. You should eat them.
    This right here. You get it.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I only like girls when they don't have opinions and standards and stuff. ;D
    AKA

But really, a guy wouldn't date me because I was "~*~intimidating~*~" because I scored higher than him on the GRE.

But in more pressing matters, nobody wants to buy my astronomy book.

I have another book to sell and maybe this one will sell quicker, but international edition textbooks never sell well. It's the same content kiddos, just at a reduced price and not hardback so additional trees are not chopped.

If I sell those two books, I can have money to buy all of my books for next semester and have enough leftover for some neon-soled oxfords. Aww yiss!

Its just about time for a new mouse >:|

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Its just about time for a new mouse >:|
    This e_e

My mouse does this annoying thing where if I'm holding the click, it's like it stops working for a split second. So I can't drag and drop stuff without... Opening them on accident for example. e_e

/uses tablet pen as new mouse.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    This e_e

My mouse does this annoying thing where if I'm holding the click, it's like it stops working for a split second. So I can't drag and drop stuff without... Opening them on accident for example. e_e

Yup, count me as a third on this one. Scroll wheel is starting to lose its action and the buttons themselves have a softer click (causing mis-clicks, though not rapid-fires) rather than more defined. I think it's just the season for mouse suicides.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Let's all pick on Olaf night much? That lady needs to get off her soapbox.

I swear people. It's not that fucking hard to read a menu. If it's not on the menu, there's a pretty good chance that we don't have it anymore. It's nice that you know what you want, but make sure we actually have it first...by reading the goddamn menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    This e_e

MINE JUST DID THIS, I do my pop's work by dragging alot of data files from the PC email to his palm pilot right.

The mouse failed when i tried to move all 8 files to the palm pilot folder.
    Caused it to drop the files into skype. mass sent files to eerry one in the chat i was in.
    fgsfgds

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

rofl my mouse is a big piece of shit. if i move it too fast it doesnt register movement, so i put the cursor movement obscenely high and have just gotten used to moving it really small amounts to do anything.

recently too, the right click is starting to go. if i click it in too hard it doesnt register, so i gotta kind of lightly click it to get anything done.

do they even still make the mx518? i dont want to get a different kind of mouse. fuck.